Deluge only checks first two torrents

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
DelugeFanBoi

Deluge only checks first two torrents

Post by DelugeFanBoi »

Hi Deluge PROs,
I found a nasty bug in the version for ubuntu 8.10 i386. It seems that, when adding several already finished torrents for seeding-purposes, only 2 (two) torrents are checked for data integrity. After deluge had varified these 2 torrents it just stops checking, leaving the remaining torrents unchecked, but with the "Checking 0.00%"-tag. Only a restart of deluge let it check 2 more torrents, before this task goes zombie again.
Can somebody confirm, or tell the reasons?

Cheers
Sentinel

Re: a couple of cosmetical bugs in 1.1.0

Post by Sentinel »

DelugeFanBoi wrote:Hi Deluge PROs,
I found a nasty bug in the version for ubuntu 8.10 i386. It seems that, when adding several already finished torrents for seeding-purposes, only 2 (two) torrents are checked for data integrity. After deluge had varified these 2 torrents it just stops checking, leaving the remaining torrents unchecked, but with the "Checking 0.00%"-tag. Only a restart of deluge let it check 2 more torrents, before this task goes zombie again.
Can somebody confirm, or tell the reasons?

Cheers
I confirm this problem.
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Deluge only checks first two torrents

Post by andar »

I can't reproduce this here. I just tried adding about 8 torrents and had them all check without issue. Can you tell me anything specific about the torrents it checked? Total size, piece size, number of files, any specific options you used when adding the torrent, is the data saved to different locations? Perhaps even links to the torrent files themselves could help..
DelugeFanBoi

Re: Deluge only checks first two torrents

Post by DelugeFanBoi »

Hi andar,

the size of the torrents varies between 569MiB and 22.5GiB, the packetsize between 1MiB and 4MiB, number of files between 1 and 107, the savepath is /home/myname/Daten/Filme/Anime/, the starting parameters are the standardvalues (Max. Down-/Upload/Connections/Uploads= -1, full allocation, NEITHER paused start, NOR prefered start- and endpieces). Its the same for all torrents, only the firtst 2 are checked. I dont know if it also occurs for smaller parts (<1MiB).

The Deluge-version is the final release 1.1.0.

Cheers

EDIT:
The option to move finished torrents is disabled.