(RC3) GTK UI update glitch

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
beyboo
New User
New User

(RC3) GTK UI update glitch

Post by beyboo »

Bug # 1

I use RC3 on Ubuntu Intrepid. I run it in the UI mode, no daemon. I notice after running for several hours, when I add a torrent, random glitches occur in UI. For eg. right now I see the queued torrents "missing" in the UI under "queued" and "All" tab. When I click on the other tabs, the UI responds and shows me correct information and list in the content window, but when I click on the Queued (17), I notice the list window does not refresh to show me queued, but the list shows the last tab I was in. Also importantly, the last tab contents do not refresh. So apparently its a "dead screen". When I go back to other working tabs, the contents jumps back to life again.
Attachments
deluge RC3  - intrepid
deluge RC3 - intrepid
Screenshot-Deluge.png (97.4 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
Last edited by beyboo on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
beyboo
New User
New User

Re: (RC3) GTK UI update glitch

Post by beyboo »

Bug # 2 : When I quit the client and restart it, the active torrents go in to check mode. All the other torrents along with queued show up normally.

Bug # 3 : The UI does not remember the sort type of they contents window. Everytime I have to start and click on the"#" to sort it by number.

Bug # 4 : Deluge does not open links in firefox when clicked on them. Eg. Home , Check open ports and other places where internet links are supposed to open.