Blocklist Import problem

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
dogboy
New User
New User

Blocklist Import problem

Post by dogboy »

Hi, just wondering if anyone else has this problem.
When importing the blocklist, initially, it imports and the number of ip's blocked keeps increasing in the status bar and the blocklist configuration page. However, after the entire list is imported, the status bar still says 'importing', but the number of ip addresses blocked remain the same.

I get this with both 32 and 64 bit versions of Deluge 1.10 RC2, running on vista x64. I tried running it as administrator, but same thing. I tried importing both emule and peerguardian uncompressed lists, same thing.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Blocklist Import problem

Post by andar »

dogboy wrote:Hi, just wondering if anyone else has this problem.
When importing the blocklist, initially, it imports and the number of ip's blocked keeps increasing in the status bar and the blocklist configuration page. However, after the entire list is imported, the status bar still says 'importing', but the number of ip addresses blocked remain the same.

I get this with both 32 and 64 bit versions of Deluge 1.10 RC2, running on vista x64. I tried running it as administrator, but same thing. I tried importing both emule and peerguardian uncompressed lists, same thing.

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks
This was fixed, but the windows installer included the RC1 version of the blocklist plugin. For now you can install this version to fix it: http://deluge-torrent.org/Blocklist-1.0-py2.5.egg
dogboy
New User
New User

Post by dogboy »

Thanks for the quick reply! will try it out now
dogboy
New User
New User

Post by dogboy »

Works great! Thanks again