Autoloading torrents from a directory / Stop seed at ratio

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Tarr

Autoloading torrents from a directory / Stop seed at ratio

Post by Tarr »

Using Deluge 1.04 (was the same with 1.0.3) with Fedora Core 9, having a directory exported to my Windows Box where I put torrents to automatically add. Unfortunatly the settings from Preferences->Queue regarding 'Stop seeding when ratio reaches' and 'Remove torrent when share ratio reached' are not applied to these torrents. I have been settings these options from my Windows Box, which is connected to the Daemon running on Linux using the Edit->Connection Feature, it works for the network settings and some others.

Any hint how to get this working?
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Autoloading torrents from a directory / Stop seed at ratio

Post by andar »

Tarr wrote:Using Deluge 1.04 (was the same with 1.0.3) with Fedora Core 9, having a directory exported to my Windows Box where I put torrents to automatically add. Unfortunatly the settings from Preferences->Queue regarding 'Stop seeding when ratio reaches' and 'Remove torrent when share ratio reached' are not applied to these torrents. I have been settings these options from my Windows Box, which is connected to the Daemon running on Linux using the Edit->Connection Feature, it works for the network settings and some others.

Any hint how to get this working?
Is this the global setting or the per-torrent setting? If per-torrent, are you clicking on the Apply button in the options tab?
Tarr

Re: Autoloading torrents from a directory / Stop seed at ratio

Post by Tarr »

Global settings, the manual adjustment of the torrents works fine.