UPnP, but no incoming connections

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Guru
New User
New User

Re: UPnP, but no incoming connections

Post by Guru »

I have the same exact problem with dd-wrt and Deluge. UPNP worked fine in 1.0.0, but is broken in 1.0.2.
I'm looking forward to 1.0.3!

Thanks
lxxxiii
New User
New User

Post by lxxxiii »

I now got 1.0.3 and it still shows the same error about having no incoming connections.
rathel
New User
New User

Post by rathel »

I'm using Deleuge 1.0.3 on Ubuntu Hardy x86, I turned off UPnP and forwarded my ports manually, because I thought UPnP was the problem, but it's not.. lol I have a Linksys WRT65GL, when I use the "test port" button in preference, I get "Open" but when I hit refresh It goes "Closed" Refresh, and it does that with every refresh.. lol Is there anything I can try? Having UPnP turned on does the same thing being open and closed.
ottk3
New User
New User

Post by ottk3 »

i got still the same Problem with the 1.0.3, using a Netgear "FVG318v2" Router.
lxxxiii wrote:I now got 1.0.3 and it still shows the same error about having no incoming connections.
lxxxiii
New User
New User

Post by lxxxiii »

Mine is a Speedtouch, by the way.

I hope we get a positive answer soon. I'm fairly sure they can get it fixed.
gregorovius

Post by gregorovius »

Same here. uPnP used to work with 1.0, doesn't work with 1.0.2 nor 1.0.3. D-Link WBR-1310 router. Deluge seems to crash my router pretty often if I don't turn off uPnP, but I think that's my router's fault.

Cheers!
porcupene

Post by porcupene »

UPNP not working here too, "No incoming connections" 1.0.3 on Ubuntu 8.04.1. I have a Speedtouch 516. Azureus has no problems opening and closing ports with UPNP so it's not my router. I have used the 0.5 series for more than a year and i never had problems like this.
mandog

Post by mandog »

I have found that when I run Deluge I get # no incoming connections warning # Now if I open Transmission set the port to the same a Deluge then Deluge opens the ports and runs correctly I can then close transmission. also in /home/config/deluge it does not set the correct ports to open. come on devs get this sorted with urgency as at the moment Deluge runs as pre-alpha, not the high class application we expect from you.
sympathy
New User
New User

Post by sympathy »

just wanted to say that UPnP is also not working for me in version 1.0.3. Running Deluge on Debian lenny (no iptables rules or other firewall). Have tried using a Buffalo WHR-G54S running Tomato 1.21, Linksys WRT54GL running DD-WRT v24 and a Linksys WRT54G running stock firmware. Does not work with any of them. "No incoming connections," port is Closed from the internet, router does not recognize any UPnP mappings. On the other hand, uTorrent and other applications punch through just fine. Let me know if any logs or output would be helpful.
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by andar »

The issue has been identified and fixed. By fixing one type of router in our last release, we managed to break many more (oops!).

If you are interested, the problem was that we were expecting the router to send a full control url back in it's response, but this apparently only happens on some routers where the control url differs (like mine for example). Other routers only send the path since the hostname and port are the same and this caused an error where upnp was disabled.

Anyways, look forward to 1.0.4 in the coming days for this fix.