bug in Deluge 1.1.0-devr3927

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
DelugeFanBoi

bug in Deluge 1.1.0-devr3927

Post by DelugeFanBoi »

Hi guys,
when I try to run a file dirctly in the deluge file-window, in the lower part of the screen next to the statistics- and details-window, by doubleclicking, it gets MOVED out of the directory it should be loaded into.

The consequences are strange, the file itself is still displayed in deluge but at his new position outside the destigned folder. After a restart of deluge the file was not found and deluge tried to load it again, so one had to move it manually back to its former position. Hope I got it right...was really confusing.

Can you set as default action, if doubleclicking a file there, to run it with its defult prog or at least to open the folder in a filebrowser.
I have not seen anything concerning this bug in the later revisions, so I did not update yet.

System: Xubuntu Hardy, DelugeVersion: 1.1.0-devr3927

Cheers
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: bug in Deluge 1.1.0-devr3927

Post by andar »

DelugeFanBoi wrote:Hi guys,
when I try to run a file dirctly in the deluge file-window, in the lower part of the screen next to the statistics- and details-window, by doubleclicking, it gets MOVED out of the directory it should be loaded into.

The consequences are strange, the file itself is still displayed in deluge but at his new position outside the destigned folder. After a restart of deluge the file was not found and deluge tried to load it again, so one had to move it manually back to its former position. Hope I got it right...was really confusing.

Can you set as default action, if doubleclicking a file there, to run it with its defult prog or at least to open the folder in a filebrowser.
I have not seen anything concerning this bug in the later revisions, so I did not update yet.

System: Xubuntu Hardy, DelugeVersion: 1.1.0-devr3927

Cheers
It sounds like it may be an issue with the file renaming, since it's not really working properly yet.. My suggestion would be to either downgrade to an earlier revision or simply wait for me to fix it.