Big appreciation

markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Big appreciation

Post by markybob »

Ibslice wrote:Currently we are testing it on a 25, 000 membership private site. If all goes well, we may be recommending this as the client of choice over uTorrent.
good to hear, hopefully it works out :)
ares139

Post by ares139 »

Hmm, I had used a much older version of Deluge back when I was using Ubuntu. There was no Windows port at the time, I remember that much. Well I just tried the "portable version" from portableapps.com (it's a test release), and I must say, I'm quite impressed.

I think I'll be doing away with uTorrent. The community seems a bit more friendly over here too. ;)

I was Ares139 on the uTorrent boards too, if there are any other converts over here. I generally use this name everywhere.

Very glad to see how far Deluge has come. Kudos to the devs! =)
Rmantingh

Post by Rmantingh »

Just wanted to add my appreciation to the ever growing list of fans :-) Great work!
Finally a bittorrent client that does what it says on the tin.
Hats of to all that contributed to the project and keep up the good work.
sciz

Post by sciz »

If there is any way for me to buy the Deluge team a round, let me know. ;)

Thanks for all of your hard work on what is easily the slickest BitTorrent client I've used to date. I can't wait for .6!
loki

Post by loki »

sciz wrote:If there is any way for me to buy the Deluge team a round, let me know. ;)

Thanks for all of your hard work on what is easily the slickest BitTorrent client I've used to date. I can't wait for .6!
There is a paypal donate, on the downloads page at least...
I also can't wait for .6 official release.
Tefkros

Post by Tefkros »

I would also like to say a big thanks for Deluge. It's the closest bittorrent client to utorrent and judjing from the Bittorrent client comparison it's has even more features! The only thing i'm missing is the speed graph.
RPG Master

Post by RPG Master »

Thank you very much for making, what is in my opinion, the best torrent client for Linux. I really hope that Ubuntu will eventually make Deluge the default torrent client. Deluge is way better then Transmission!
zenone

Post by zenone »

best torrent client ever!

keep rockin'