Missing Torrents

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
DPic

Missing Torrents

Post by DPic »

Hey,

Deluge seems to have hiccuped. I added several torrents at once but only two of them actually appeared in deluge. They were somehow added, but not added. The torrent queue numbers went 1, 2, 9 (3-7 were nowhere). The missing torrents can't be added because deluge detects that they have been "added". They are not found in /.config/deluge/state/ but their folders have been created (although there are no files because they don't appear in deluge and have not begun downloading). I have fished around in the /.config/deluge but couldn't figure anything out, but i'm not familiar with it at all so can someone please help me get my torrents?

Thanks
DPic

Re: Missing Torrents

Post by DPic »

Sorry to post again but i could really use some help. What should i do?
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by andar »

DPic wrote:Sorry to post again but i could really use some help. What should i do?
Try using 1.0.6 and see if that helps.
DPic

Post by DPic »

andar wrote:
DPic wrote:Sorry to post again but i could really use some help. What should i do?
Try using 1.0.6 and see if that helps.
Tried it, no dice =[
DPic

Post by DPic »

Strangely, when starting deluge after installing 1.0.6 i still got the new version dialog which said the new version and current version were 1.0.6

Anyways, i restarted my computer and although the torrents did not appear the queue numbers were fixed and i am now able to add the torrents again
johnnyg
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by johnnyg »

DPic wrote:Strangely, when starting deluge after installing 1.0.6 i still got the new version dialog which said the new version and current version were 1.0.6
you might have been running deluge when you had installed the new version.
if it still does this after a restart I would make sure deluge is not running and reinstall.