Tracker used?

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
garnertr

Tracker used?

Post by garnertr »

Greetings,

Sorry 'bout posting the Subj line in all caps (other posts), I tend to forget my work fr home (its a requirement for all caps @ work), sorry 'bout that...

Question is, Is there a plug-in or development or something I'm just not aware of, however, while I'm watching my Deluge in progress (I tend to watch the screen for a while, don't ask why, no life or my ADD kicking in...), anyways, if I have multiple trackers in use (say I downloaded a torrent and it has nine/ten trackers), and I'm watching them "cycle" by, is it possible to have it displayed (as in what tracker is being "used")? For me, I tend to want to edit out down trackers (like demonoid) and use my fav trackers and well, just ensure that everything is good to go..

So, is it possible or is there a way to view what tracker is being used? Thanks!

Enjoy the weekend..

PS - I'll be moving in the next two weeks, so I'll be away, but I want to let everyone know that I'm enjoying Deluge and I will be back (run away!) ... enjoy the day!
markybob
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Tracker used?

Post by markybob »

garnertr wrote:Greetings,

Sorry 'bout posting the Subj line in all caps (other posts), I tend to forget my work fr home (its a requirement for all caps @ work), sorry 'bout that...

Question is, Is there a plug-in or development or something I'm just not aware of, however, while I'm watching my Deluge in progress (I tend to watch the screen for a while, don't ask why, no life or my ADD kicking in...), anyways, if I have multiple trackers in use (say I downloaded a torrent and it has nine/ten trackers), and I'm watching them "cycle" by, is it possible to have it displayed (as in what tracker is being "used")? For me, I tend to want to edit out down trackers (like demonoid) and use my fav trackers and well, just ensure that everything is good to go..

So, is it possible or is there a way to view what tracker is being used? Thanks!

Enjoy the weekend..

PS - I'll be moving in the next two weeks, so I'll be away, but I want to let everyone know that I'm enjoying Deluge and I will be back (run away!) ... enjoy the day!
the tracker shown in the "torrent info" section of the "details" tab is the tracker in use. deluge only uses one tracker at a time, as per the bittorrent specs. for more info, see this post http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtop ... kers#p4812