double free or corruption error

Suggestions and discussion of future versions
csahin
New User
New User

double free or corruption error

Post by csahin »

Whenever I left deluge on over night, I'd find it in an unresponsive state in the morning. So I ran it in a terminal, and found that it crashes with a "double free or corruption" error.

Checked previous posts and it's said that it's usually caused by compilation problems. I installed the deb package online, so either the release should be re-compiled and packaged, or there's something deeper here. This happens after at least 8 hours of running... It might indeed be a very rare double free or something.

using Ubuntu 7.10 amd64.

Initialising plugin TorrentPeers
Initialising plugin TorrentNotification
Initialising plugin WebUi
Applying preferences
Starting DHT...
Loading TorrentFiles plugin...
*** glibc detected *** /usr/bin/python2.5: double free or corruption (out): 0x00002aaaac10c720 ***
Ubuntu 7.10 - amd64
andar
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: double free or corruption error

Post by andar »

csahin wrote:Whenever I left deluge on over night, I'd find it in an unresponsive state in the morning. So I ran it in a terminal, and found that it crashes with a "double free or corruption" error.

Checked previous posts and it's said that it's usually caused by compilation problems. I installed the deb package online, so either the release should be re-compiled and packaged, or there's something deeper here. This happens after at least 8 hours of running... It might indeed be a very rare double free or something.

using Ubuntu 7.10 amd64.

Initialising plugin TorrentPeers
Initialising plugin TorrentNotification
Initialising plugin WebUi
Applying preferences
Starting DHT...
Loading TorrentFiles plugin...
*** glibc detected *** /usr/bin/python2.5: double free or corruption (out): 0x00002aaaac10c720 ***
If you could get a back trace, that would be great.