Issues on file selection in Magnet link download

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
sdugoten
New User
New User

Issues on file selection in Magnet link download

Post by sdugoten »

I am wondering if there is any plugin that will allow you to do a bit more on file selection on magnet link download? Other bittorrent client will have some sort of filtering and file structure when you click on a magnet link/torrent file. On Deluge, you will see 100+ files flat listing without folder/file structure on a torrent link and there is no select all/none filtering.

So, when I only want to download 1 specific file out of 100+ files , I will have to manually uncheck 99 times for those files that I don't want to download. Since there is no folder/file structure concept, you basically have to uncheck 1 by 1....

Some other client will allow you to choose in a structure that you can easily check/uncheck files you want to download. I wonder if there is any plugin for Deluge would allow you to do that?

ambipro

Re: Issues on file selection in Magnet link download

Post by ambipro »

hold shift or ctrl, highlight the entries that you do not want, and then click on any of the checkboxes you've highlighted...

I feel bad for you knowing you've been clicking 100s of times :(
sdugoten
New User
New User

Re: Issues on file selection in Magnet link download

Post by sdugoten »

ambipro wrote: Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:14 pm hold shift or ctrl, highlight the entries that you do not want, and then click on any of the checkboxes you've highlighted...

I feel bad for you knowing you've been clicking 100s of times :(
ok...at least that is a temp solution. But i really hope Deluge will have some kind of folder/file structure on file selection screen, that will be way easier to pick folders that you want to download ....

You can take a look at this magnet link magnet:?xt=urn:btih:JRYPYRYH4ELDZEY5LEWOSR2NNKOAODTY . There are so many sub-directory inside the magnet link that Deluge not able to show the file structure is really bizarre to pick files/folder that you want to download.
Last edited by sdugoten on Mon Apr 22, 2024 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.