AddTorrentCheck

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
brandito
New User
New User

Re: AddTorrentCheck

Post by brandito »

It started persisting on it's own it seems. This is on my seedbox, the one thing I did try was to restart deluge using the built in cli command instead of their website interface. Also confirmed prior to that that it was enabled in core.conf which it was.

Oddly on my home run copy of deluge checking the box did not seem to add the plugin to core.conf, I did at it manually though
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

To be sure, edit core.conf with deluged closed, not enough restart after, or run deluge-console halt, just needed once, after every change - just adding in case I didn't understood your reply 100%. (I believe deluge saves some stuff first at time of closing, and before that just remains in memory, and then at closing then overwrite core.conf with the altered version from memory, hence bad shutdowns an issue, likewise manual edits while deluge running)
brandito
New User
New User

Post by brandito »

I figured out the issue, checking the box next to the plugin and hitting apply wasn't enough. I needed to change some other setting, seemingly anything not plugin related, in addition to enabling the plugin in order to get deluge to save it to core.conf.

This worked in both my binhex docker install at home as well as the copy running on my seedbox.

This seems to apply to all plugins