Port opening

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
Tzomborgha
New User
New User

Port opening

Post by Tzomborgha »

Hello everyone,

A couple of days ago, I joined a private tracker and while I can download really fast, the upload speed is compromised, I get the port issue icon and I just can't figure how to open the ports for the life of me.
I'm using Deluge's latest version on Windows 10 with an ancient but fully functional ZHXN H108L. I don't have a VPN, or anything elaborate, just a plain, vanilla PC.
(I think that) I've managed to set up a static IP according to the portforwarding site, but I just can't figure out how to find which is the appropriate port and what to do while im in my router's virtual server interface.
Please bear with me, as you can see I'm an absolute noob, I've looked up everywhere for a clear and easy answer but with no avail.
I would really appreciate any help I can get from you, because I know that you have to answer to this specific question hunded times a day, but please be patient cause this thing has driven me obsessed :lol:
shinger
Leecher
Leecher

Re: Port opening

Post by shinger »

Hello Tzomborgha,

So are you using Deluged (deluge Deamon) installed on a separate server with a so called thin client that is connecting to it, or is everything on Windows 10. Like the Deluged and everything?

I ask this because i am more specialized in Linux instead of Windows. In case that you indeed are just using Deluge completely on Windows, i think you should rather post your topic here (viewforum.php?f=12) That is about Windows OS.

If indeed you have installed deluged (headless or not) on a Linux device and you are connecting to it, could you give some more information? Like what type of device it is or can you connect to it through SSH?
===============================================================
Server: Rock 5B 8 Cores (ARM), 16 GB RAM, 2 TB 970 Evo +
Deluge: v2.1.1
Plugins: Blocklist, LabelPlus, ItConfig, MyScheduler, Stats, Notifications, YaRSS2