Issues Moving Torrents

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
unoctium1
New User
New User

Issues Moving Torrents

Post by unoctium1 »

Hi,

I'm running Deluge 2.1.1 via docker, and recently tried to move my torrent folder to a different drive. I turned off the container, moved the torrent folder, and then adjusted the mapping on my compose file to point to the new location. However, this seems to have broken things. I still see the torrents in the deluge config state folder, but in the web ui no torrents show up. Since I still have the .torrent files, and I have the torrent contents, is there any way to reconnect the torrents I was seeding? Or to restore the files in the state folder?

I'm a little confused why the torrents would have all disappeared, all the other forum threads I've seen on this said that the torrents might have errors but should all persist within Deluge. I'm also not seeing anything out of the ordinary in the logs.
ambipro

Re: Issues Moving Torrents

Post by ambipro »

There is a program called autotorrent2 that can do this with the -e parameter (exact match) - it can inject the proper paths into Deluge directly.

It's not a simple setup to get functioning, but after you have it setup (test it with a single torrent), you'll just be putting the entire set of torrents you want to reseed into a directory and running the -e command to the /torrents/dir/*.torrent and it will just add them all to the correct paths.

You will need to run 'at2 scan' first and setup Deluge in the config file.

Check out the github. If you have trouble or questions feel free to post them, and I will try to help.

Edit:
Before all this, do you see the All/Seeding/Active stuff on the left?
unoctium1
New User
New User

Re: Issues Moving Torrents

Post by unoctium1 »

Yeah, the all/seeding/active stuff is there but empty. Doesn't seem to be any issues with deluge otherwise though as I am able to add new torrents and they show up correctly. I'll check out autotorrent2, thank you!
Last edited by unoctium1 on Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.