Keep getting disconnected

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
zeyanar
New User
New User

Keep getting disconnected

Post by zeyanar »

Hey there.
I've been having some problems with deluge recently.
When I'm downloading very large files (40+ GB) my PC will simply disconnect from the internet and I'll have to deactivate and activate my wifi to be able to connect to the internet. This ONLY happens when I'm using Deluge.

I've noticed there is a "Port issue" warning on the bottom of the screen, but I've already tried to port forward to the port I have configured but it doesn't seem to work.

Below I'll attach the screenshots of the configs from the software and modem.

ambipro

Re: Keep getting disconnected

Post by ambipro »

My guess would be either some type of QoS or throttling, or your router simply needs to be replaced with a better one.

Sometimes WiFi channels can just get over utilized, if you are using one with other people and after many conflicts and dropped transmissions the connection will be seen as bad and drop.

I'm not familiar with that interface, but if that's your ISPs router, I'd definitely recommend a switch regardless of if this problem continued.

Alternatively, I'd look into QoS, anything that would block ANY traffic, and possibly change to a different WiFi channel, that isnt being utilized.

Other than that, there's not much to go off....if you have another computer try it on that one and see if the same thing happens, if so, it's most likely unrelated to Deluge and is instead your router.