Deluge Not Visible Windows 10

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
WarningU2
New User
New User

Deluge Not Visible Windows 10

Post by WarningU2 »

I had an odd occurrence that I thought I would share to alleviate other people suffering this frustration.

So I went to view my torrents in Deluge like I always do and even though I said show Deluge from the taskbar show hidden icons, it is not visible. I can only see Deluge minimized on the taskbar. I restarted my system and it didn't change. So googling I see a few others have had this problem and been sent down various rabbit holes. I checked my tv connection (nvidia control panel) to see if it was hiding on that screen. It wasn't. I tried maximizing and moving and clicking. Screaming didn't help either as my wife yelled up at me what's the matter.

But then I noticed something " Show open windows" from right clicking the taskbar. Huh. Eureka! There it is in all it's glory! Deluge is back in town.

There is a now an option called show the desktop that replaces the show open windows. I must have pressed this somehow and like an idiot didn't know. So if you run into this issue ... just check by right clicking on the taskbar and select show open windows.

You're welcome :)
It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. - Winston Churchill
mhertz

Re: Deluge Not Visible Windows 10

Post by mhertz »

WarningU2 wrote:[...] Screaming didn't help either as my wife yelled up at me what's the matter. [...]
:lol:

Thanks for the helpful tip for others benefit, appreciated!