[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Varming
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Post by Varming »

I've setup Remove by: Seed time and a minimum of 1 day but the seeds are never removed..? I've even tried to set them to 4 hours but still they're never removed. It's mostly from private so they don't seed much. I guess my answer might lie in the question the poster before me has posted..?
wgstarks

Post by wgstarks »

XxOsurfer3xX wrote:AutoRemovePlus is a plugin for Deluge that you can use to automatically remove torrents. Its based on AutoRemove 0.1 by Jamie Lennox.

This is a GtkUI and WebUI plugin.

Features:
  • Choose to remove or pause them based on multiple criteria age, seeders, seed time.
Usage:

Pause torrents instead of removing them:

Code: Select all

Remove torrents
I really like this plugin but I haven't been able to figure out how to pause torrents rather than removing them. The OP seems to suggest that to pause torrents I need to select "Remove torrents". I've tried this and left "Also remove data" unchecked. That didn't work. The torrents were still removed. How do I configure the plugin to pause rather than remove torrents?

Edit: Looks like I figured it out. Seems that the instructions in the OP are exactly backwards. It should say "Remove torrents instead of pausing them" or else change the code text to "deselect Remove torrents" or something similar.
wgstarks

Post by wgstarks »

Varming wrote:I've setup Remove by: Seed time and a minimum of 1 day but the seeds are never removed..? I've even tried to set them to 4 hours but still they're never removed. It's mostly from private so they don't seed much. I guess my answer might lie in the question the poster before me has posted..?
I'm new to this plugin, but after reading through this thread I can see that many people have had this issue because they had Maximum Torrents set to -1 (infinity). This means that you must have an infinite number of torrents before this plugin will delete any of them. Just a guess.
stevietv
New User
New User

Post by stevietv »

how do I set up this plugin to only autoremove (and delete) torrents with a specific label?
jfromeo

Post by jfromeo »

wgstarks wrote:
XxOsurfer3xX wrote:AutoRemovePlus is a plugin for Deluge that you can use to automatically remove torrents. Its based on AutoRemove 0.1 by Jamie Lennox.

This is a GtkUI and WebUI plugin.

Features:
  • Choose to remove or pause them based on multiple criteria age, seeders, seed time.
Usage:

Pause torrents instead of removing them:

Code: Select all

Remove torrents
I really like this plugin but I haven't been able to figure out how to pause torrents rather than removing them. The OP seems to suggest that to pause torrents I need to select "Remove torrents". I've tried this and left "Also remove data" unchecked. That didn't work. The torrents were still removed. How do I configure the plugin to pause rather than remove torrents?

Edit: Looks like I figured it out. Seems that the instructions in the OP are exactly backwards. It should say "Remove torrents instead of pausing them" or else change the code text to "deselect Remove torrents" or something similar.
Thank you for the solution.

I am in the same boat as you. I want to configure the plugin to automatically pause the torrents with 0 seeders after 1 day running. So, I have a big doubt that I cannot test myself as I have +1000 torrents running from a private tracker which I cannot lose/delete/use for testing:

Unchecking the "Remove torrents" option, should make the plugin to pause them instead of removing, ¿Right?

I attach the configuration snapshot to show the options I filled:
a.png
a.png (21.86 KiB) Viewed 10207 times
Thanks in advance.
wgstarks

Post by wgstarks »

Yes. If you leave the remove option unchecked it will pause the torrents.

With your settings the torrent will not necessarily run for 1 day though. The plugin will check once each day and pause torrents. Any torrent that started seeding before the check will get paused if it meets the other criteria, whether it's been seeding for 1 hour or 24 hours. If you want it to seed for a minimum amount of time you should add a seed time setting also.
wgstarks

Post by wgstarks »

Actually, after I take a closer look at your post, I don't think this is what you want. Your settings will pause any torrent that has at least one seeder minimum.
jfromeo

Post by jfromeo »

wgstarks wrote:Actually, after I take a closer look at your post, I don't think this is what you want. Your settings will pause any torrent that has at least one seeder minimum.
Yeah. Thanks a lot, I will try and let us know how it went :D
rwhapham
New User
New User

Post by rwhapham »

stevietv wrote:how do I set up this plugin to only autoremove (and delete) torrents with a specific label?
Did you find a solution for this yet? I'm looking to do the same thing and only have torrents labeled by Sonarr automatically removed.
stevietv
New User
New User

Post by stevietv »

this is how I've done it. On the first tab I have this set-up. You can ignore the exemption for dp, thats just another rule I have:

then on the second tab I have, which applies the rule to my sonarr label, and ratio over 1.0: