[Plugin] ltConfig v2.0.0

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: [Plugin] ltConfig v0.3.0

Post by shamael »

Ratanak wrote:New version v0.3.0.

Should now have better compatibility with the latest libtorrent versions (1.0.x, 1.1.x).
No longer supporting Python 2.6 builds. It may still work but I don't want to spend time testing on those configurations.

Re: custom profiles, will look into implementing this.
Many thanks Ratanak!!!! :)
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

@Ratanak - I have an issue with newest version, in that when using the plugin to enable "force_proxy", then DHT stops working. I have done 30 restarts of the daemon now to fully check, and reverting to previous version fixes it. I really don't understand why this is happening, but I have to run your previous version now instead, since that works for me. Do you have any idea why that is please? Also, previously I had this same issue with no DHT at daemon startup, using your older plugin, but it only happened randomly and not always, so maybe there also is an issue there(I thought it was deluge), but in the newest version it happens always that I have no DHT. I know using force_proxy works with DHT and latest libtorrent, since qbittorrent does this, when selecting that option and DHT always works there(+ arvid confirmed it to me some years ago).

Thanks in advance.
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

I can reproduce this, but have no idea why it doesn't work.

Inspecting the libtorrent session, the proxy values are definitely set for DHT. Restarting the DHT component doesn't fix it. Maybe there are settings that interfere with 'force_proxy'?

I can fix the DHT component not coming back online after 'force_proxy' is enabled and then disabled, but you can do it manually by disabling 'force_proxy' and toggling DHT off/on using the Deluge Network settings.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Thanks alot Ratanak for testing this and getting back to me, much appreciated! :) I have tested with only force_proxy and nothing else, for troubleshooting and no conflicting deluge settings, and DHT never works with ltconfig v0.3.0, though with previous version and exactly same config, it works. I have previously had random issues where it didn't work with former ltconfig version, but the newer version never works and 20 tests with the older version all work. Strange indeed. Anyway, if you ever figure something out, then again I would appreciate it, but of course when not knowing what the issue is, then it's hard to fix...

Thanks again for taking the time to look into this anyways :)
highvoltage
Leecher
Leecher

Post by highvoltage »

Thanks for jobs Ratanak,

My system

Windows 10 PRO x64
Deluge 1.3.15
update libtorrent 1.1.3
ltconfig v0.3.0 - high Performance Seed

I believe it is a problem in libtorrent, because I have the following error

Tracker Status: Error: unsupported URL protocol
URL Tracker https://www.xxxxxxxx

I have no problem with trackers URL http://
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

Tested Deluge 1.3.15 with libtorrent 1.1.3 and high performance seed on Debian. HTTPS is working fine for me.

DId you build libtorrent yourself?
highvoltage
Leecher
Leecher

Post by highvoltage »

Ratanak wrote:Tested Deluge 1.3.15 with libtorrent 1.1.3 and high performance seed on Debian. HTTPS is working fine for me.

DId you build libtorrent yourself?

DId you build libtorrent yourself? No, download libtorrent

https://mega.nz/#F!SkAD1YJB!EOEBxLn_Mo1 ... g!m4gGgLAK
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by shamael »

Can it be a libtorrent/Deluge mismatch version? So far Deluge 1.3.15 is packaged with Libtorrent 1.0.11 on the PPA and if I'm not wrong the 1.1.X version is planned for Deluge 2.0.
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

My guess is that those binaries were built without openssl support so HTTPS is not available.

libtorrent >= 1.1.1 should be compatible with Deluge 1.3.x as long as libtorrent is built with --enable-deprecated-functions configured.
highvoltage
Leecher
Leecher

Post by highvoltage »

Ratanak wrote:My guess is that those binaries were built without openssl support so HTTPS is not available.

libtorrent >= 1.1.1 should be compatible with Deluge 1.3.x as long as libtorrent is built with --enable-deprecated-functions configured.
Hi Ratanak,

Where I can get libtorrent is built with --enable-deprecated-functions configured. ????

I have no idea how to build libtorrent 1.1.13

Best Regards,