Total Traffic Plugin ?

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
WarningU2
New User
New User

Total Traffic Plugin ?

Post by WarningU2 »

Hi

I'm new to Deluge, having used uTorrent for many years but lately its been misbehaving with the site I belong too.

Deluge came highly recommended and I know why. Great client ... thank you for all your hard work.

What I found missing however, was some statistics on uploads and downloads. I see there is a plugin but there hasn't been an update for a while, with some folks here saying there was a problem with it. I'm also not sure how to install. I went looking for some information on installing plugins on this forum and it didn't jump out at me.

This is the thread for the Total Traffic Plugin: http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtop ... 5&start=20

Can someone here tell a newbie on how to install a plugin and also validate this is a valid working plugin?

I am running latest Deluge version on Windows 10 (creator edition). I am running the thin client in classic mode ... no need for web UI.

Best regards

WarningU2
It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. - Winston Churchill
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Total Traffic Plugin ?

Post by shamael »

Hi

It works with the current version. You can find an how to in the "install" section of the plugin page http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Plugins. Got to the "Installing Plugin Eggs" section

To make it short you should have Python 2.7 with the last version so download the file "TotalTraffic-0.5-py2.7.egg" on you computer, then add the plug in with the preference menu as described. A new menu item will appear (in the preference menu, below the others) give you the ability to enable and configure the plugin.
WarningU2
New User
New User

Re: Total Traffic Plugin ?

Post by WarningU2 »

THANK YOU. Installed successfully and does exactly what I wanted.
It is a good thing for an uneducated man to read books of quotations. - Winston Churchill