papampi
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Post by papampi »

can some one please help me witrh this
restarted server and web ui many times

I tried @Cas solution
Sorry it's not really a labelplus issue, it's a problem we introduced in 1.3.9 when plugins add columns: viewtopic.php?t=48623&p=202421#p202385
but dont have the listview.py any where to replace it

python 2.7
deluge 1.3.13
QNAP NAS
Attachments
deluge.png
deluge.png (103.02 KiB) Viewed 18033 times
galneon

Post by galneon »

I use the regular Label plugin. Does LabelPlus suffer from the same issue of not remembering column widths after quitting?: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/1263
Looking
New User
New User

Post by Looking »

Hello and many thanks for LabelPlus. I'm trying to figure out how to automatically (or manually) assign labels based on the torrent's name with no success. Can you please help?
stogie bear
New User
New User

Post by stogie bear »

Looking, you need to right click the label and go to options then autolabel. You can put an example in the test field to see if your filter functions.
baggies666
New User
New User

Post by baggies666 »

I have this same problem looked at the viewtopic below but dont really understand as it does not point to a file any help please, my system the same as below but running on my seedbox.
papampi wrote:can some one please help me witrh this
restarted server and web ui many times

I tried @Cas solution
Sorry it's not really a labelplus issue, it's a problem we introduced in 1.3.9 when plugins add columns: viewtopic.php?t=48623&p=202421#p202385
but dont have the listview.py any where to replace it

python 2.7
deluge 1.3.13
QNAP NAS
gggirlgeek

Post by gggirlgeek »

I need some help please. I've been trying for two months to get LabelPlus to autolabel. In my seedbox daemon (python 2.7), I use YaRSS2 with magnets from public RSS feeds.

Four questions:

1, The only query that seems to autobel correctly is Match All with Label is not. It doesn't work when I use Label is with Match All/Any. Why is this?

2, What is the "Any File" field? Does it search for filename, or entire path?

3, Is there any way to match on filepath or Save-Path?

4, What properties does Reg Expression match? Filepath? Name? Label?

Thanks in advance.
Deluge v1.13
libtorrent v1.09.09
Seedbox: Debian 8.6
Client on: Win7x64
gggirlgeek

Post by gggirlgeek »

galneon wrote:I use the regular Label plugin. Does LabelPlus suffer from the same issue of not remembering column widths after quitting?: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/1263
I haven't had that problem in either the gtk or the WebUI in this version. My annoyance is that the column sorting and position are often not saved. Occasionally I accidentally run into some combination of disconnecting/reconnecting/restarting that saves my current layout. Haven't figured out the exact combo yet. My setup is a bit complicated because I use two daemons so that always manages to kill my current layout.

Previous columns that I had open always stay at my preferred width when I reopen them though. So there's that. :|
Deluge v1.13
libtorrent v1.09.09
Seedbox: Debian 8.6
Client on: Win7x64
cccqmp

cccqmp

Post by cccqmp »

I'm having trouble getting this plugin to play nicely with AutoAdd. I have a watch folder set up with AutoAdd that autolabels torrents when they are added. I'd like to set up a LabelPlus label with a rule that labels torrents based off of the label that they are assigned by AutoAdd but the rules never seem to work. If I create a rule for Label is (case insensitive) test_label it will never trigger when torrents are added, but if I click "Apply to Existing Torrents" it does work.

Is this a timing issue where the AutoAdd watch folder label isn't being applied until after AutoAdd executes it's matching rules? Is there anything I can do to get around this?
romprod

Post by romprod »

I'm having issues using the Move on completed options with this plugin.

I use LabelsPlus to auto label based on tracker name. It moves the download directory from the default Deluge location to where I've specified it to be, but the move on completed option doesn't work. It only seems to work if i un-set and re-set the option while the torrent is downloading.

I can use the MoveTools plugin to immediately manually move it using the GUI
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

galneon wrote:I use the regular Label plugin. Does LabelPlus suffer from the same issue of not remembering column widths after quitting?: http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/1263
I'm not sure if this was fixed in Deluge, but I have experienced column problems before with LabelPlus.
gggirlgeek wrote:1, The only query that seems to autobel correctly is Match All with Label is not. It doesn't work when I use Label is with Match All/Any. Why is this?

2, What is the "Any File" field? Does it search for filename, or entire path?

3, Is there any way to match on filepath or Save-Path?

4, What properties does Reg Expression match? Filepath? Name? Label?
1) Not sure why it is not working for you. I may have to retest the Label integration.
2) I believe it is the full path. Not sure will have to check.
3) Save path will likely never be supported.
4) Regular expressions will run against whatever field you select from the dropdown for the rule.
romprod wrote:I'm having issues using the Move on completed options with this plugin.

I use LabelsPlus to auto label based on tracker name. It moves the download directory from the default Deluge location to where I've specified it to be, but the move on completed option doesn't work.
Can you be more specific? What do you mean the move completed option does not work? Are you saying that when the torrent completes, it does not automatically move to the path defined in the LabelPlus label?