[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
crazy8s
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Post by crazy8s »

This program is fantastic, but the damn thing gets screwed up after deluge reboots

It's royally messed up. Appearing multiple times under plugins, not saving settings, even after deluge uninstall and reinstall.
Autocat

Post by Autocat »

crazy8s wrote:How do I set it to remove torrents that have been seeding for at least 2 weeks but have a ratio under 2.0. Instead of the default way which is the other way around. This is for ratio building purposes in a seedbox and I need to keep the most active torrents in my box. Thanks
i would advise something like, set ratio to 1, to meet seeding requirements for private torrent websites and seed for 7 days. Popular torrents will get higher ratios and will get removed after 7 days. In the beginning of new and populair torrent you can achieve higher ratio more easily.

Not popular torrents will seed the until minimum ratio is reached and get removed then.

You can increase or decrease amount of days seeding to fit your needs. I just started with this myself so dont know how my average ratio will be affected but i guess it will go above 2.0.
pplante19

Post by pplante19 »

This plugin looks like I want to do, but I'm a bit new and lost in the options at the same time.

What I would like to 'achieve' is to auto import the torrents (already done and working) and then delete the torrent from the active running tasks when it has finished downloading. I don't mind if it checks once every hour or something like that to see if some of them has finished, but I want to do is let the torrent active up until it has all finished downloading then, and only then, IF the torrent has succesfully downloaded, then the torrent can be removed from the list.

Like I said, if there's a check every hour, that would be great, ex.: it downloads for many hours, then finishes, 20 minutes later a check occurs, sees that it has finished downloading and it erases the torrent.

What is the configuration to achieve that? I tried many 'numbers' and none seems to be working right.

Thanks a lot.
Autocat

Post by Autocat »

if you want it to check every hour, you need to set value: 0.0416

Do you only want to delete when a specifik ratio is reached? Because if thats the case you do not really need this plugin. Deluge can handle this and remove torrent immediately once the torrent reaches a specified ratio.

If you need more criteria, like also a minimum seeding time, this is the plugin for you :)

More examples for configuration you can find at https://github.com/omaralvarez/deluge-autoremoveplus
crazy8s
New User
New User

Post by crazy8s »

Robin wrote:
crazy8s wrote:How do I set it to remove torrents that have been seeding for at least 2 weeks but have a ratio under 2.0. Instead of the default way which is the other way around. This is for ratio building purposes in a seedbox and I need to keep the most active torrents in my box. Thanks
i would advise something like, set ratio to 1, to meet seeding requirements for private torrent websites and seed for 7 days. Popular torrents will get higher ratios and will get removed after 7 days. In the beginning of new and populair torrent you can achieve higher ratio more easily.

Not popular torrents will seed the until minimum ratio is reached and get removed then.

You can increase or decrease amount of days seeding to fit your needs. I just started with this myself so dont know how my average ratio will be affected but i guess it will go above 2.0.
What I requested would work best for the particular site I'm talking about. There's no minimum ratio or time frame requirement per torrent, just a general ratio overall that matters. I know new torrents get the most action, the site has hundreds of new uploads a day. But I would also like deluge to keep the ones that are seeding the best, hence being the most popular. Right now I have just been deleting everything after 20 days. It's a big fast seedbox used in combination with autodl-irssi so most stuff is well over ratio 1 anyway. It's the ones that for example are ratio 4+ that I want to keep seeding. This won't hurt the site because users that upload seed forever, as well as downloaders that keep the item. As I do the same from home. What I want out of this is separate from that and for buffer building purposes.
acecubed
New User
New User

Post by acecubed »

I want to have one general set of rules (which I placed in General, obviously). But for a particular tracker, I want to seed for longer and a higher ratio. I have added those 2 conditions to "Specific Removal Rules". My question is: Do I need to exempt this "Specific Tracker" under "Exemption Rules" in the General tab as well as putting it in the Specific tab?
schnuffs
New User
New User

Post by schnuffs »

Hi,

I have Deluge 1.3.13 with libtorrent 0.16.14.0 on Ubuntu 14.04 on my seedbox installed.
I will used the Plugin with the minimum HDD-Space option but it does not work.

Here my configs from the Plugin:

General settings....

...my Specific Remove Rules........

.... my free HDD Space......

I hope you can help me.
It is very important for me that the minimum HDD-Space option works,

Best Regards

edit now i have a HDD-Space from 76GB und the autormove option min HDD-Space from the Plugin not work.
crazy8s
New User
New User

Post by crazy8s »

schnuffs wrote:Hi,

I have Deluge 1.3.13 with libtorrent 0.16.14.0 on Ubuntu 14.04 on my seedbox installed.
I will used the Plugin with the minimum HDD-Space option but it does not work.
I think the minimum HDD space doesn't work on boxes because deluge sees all available shared space among all of the slots. have to just figure out your daily averages then divide by your space, then subtract a couple extra days for buffer.
hiru

Post by hiru »

Hello! Is it possible adding a rule to prevent the plugin from deleting a torrent if the file inside has not been played at least once?
JayAtTheBay

Post by JayAtTheBay »

First I'd like to say thank you for this great plugin!

I do have a quick question about removing torrents by seed time.

How is the seed time calculated?
Is it the literal amount of time seeding, taking into account if the torrent is paused for periods of time or is the torrent going to simply be deleted X days after completing the download. Where X is the Seed Time set?

Thank you.