The program's fonts changed

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
Juriasu
New User
New User

The program's fonts changed

Post by Juriasu »

Started Deluge this morning to see the program using a new set of fonts. Not a fan, so I was wondering if there was a way to set it back to default fonts. I installed LibreOffice recently, is there some sort of conflict between it and Deluge?

I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Deluge, no success there.
Juriasu
New User
New User

Re: The program's fonts changed

Post by Juriasu »

Seems like LibreOffice installs a couple of fonts when you install the program, and for some reason Deluge decides it wants to use those fonts instead of Windows standard fonts. Uninstalling LibreOffice also uninstalled the fonts and Deluge is now back to using the standard fonts, but I would still love to know if there is a way to tell Deluge to use specific fonts.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

It is likely that Libreoffice is installing a gtkrc file that is overriding Deluge application gtkrc file, so look for a .gtkrc-2.0 file in your user folder. You should report the issue to Libreoffice as far as I can tell it's not a Deluge issue.
Juriasu
New User
New User

Post by Juriasu »

Hi, I never realized that I actually received a reply.

I'm having trouble locating this file, where would it be exactly? And what could I do when I find it?
summoner
New User
New User

Post by summoner »

Same problem here. I installed the LibreOffice v5.2.4.2, and after Deluge v1.3.13 is using a wrong font.

Windows 7 ultimate:

C:\Program Files\Deluge\etc\gtk-2.0\ and in this folder have an gtkrc file (open with text editor [notepad++]),

Change this line: font_name="9" TO: font_name="Segoe UI" or font_name="Tahoma" or what you want.