[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
raspdealer
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.4

Post by raspdealer »

Another ideas would be to be able to create rules per trackers !
jagstyles

Post by jagstyles »

So I have this plugin enabled in Deluge Web UI v1.3.12 and noticed that the torrent was removed but the physical file still exists in the downloads folder. Could it be that I had the QUEUE settings in Deluge setup to remove the torrent after the seeding ratio had been met and that took priority over the plugin?

What do you guys have your settings set as in the Queue section of the Deluge settings? I want to be able to remove both the torrent and physical file from the downloads folder.

Thanks
svogri4

Post by svogri4 »

Hello

I like your mod but i'm wondering if there possibility of adding option to include/exclude labels for removing of torrents
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

To everybody that wants labels:

I'm on it, but I don't know for sure when it will be ready. There have been a lot of requests, and the next version is going to have almost every request I have received, so bare with me. That said I'm aiming for late Novevember, but no promises.
cwm9 wrote:EDIT --- FIXED IT

I figured it out. There was a blank entry in "exempted trackers." I couldn't see it, so I didn't realize it was there. I accidentally clicked at the top of the exempted trackers box and the top (blank) line became highlighted. I hit delete and, presto, everything started working.

I'm guessing somewhere along the line I hit the 'Add tracker' button without actually entering anything and that's what started the whole mess. Anyway, clicking at the top of the box should highlight the whole box, not just the top line, assuming the box is "empty".

Could I humbly suggest rejecting any entry that does not contain any printable characters?
Yes, sorry for your troubles, this will be added in the next release. Could you create a github issue so I remember?
Rediculocity

Post by Rediculocity »

So I have a question about the Min HHD space option. I have it set to start removing torrents and data when i'm below 200GB. But it is not working. I have 2 HHD in my computer, a 500GB that has Windows on it and is where the torrents are downloaded, and 20TB where the torrents are copied after downloading. Does the min HDD space look at only the download location or at the total free space among all HDD's.

Windows 10
Deluged Web V1.3.12
Auto Remove Plus V0.5
Monberg75
New User
New User

Post by Monberg75 »

Im not able to downbload this plugin anymore?
Onyxius
New User
New User

Post by Onyxius »

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to setup something simple, delete torrents from deluge that have been seeding for 2 hours. I don't need anything else that i can think of, but obviously the line i have to delete the torrents is not correct because its not working.

This is what I have right now.

Code: Select all

{
  "file": 1, 
  "format": 1
}{
  "Remove by": Seed Time   Min: 0.822
  "max_seeds": -1, 
  "sel_func": "and", 
  "trackers": [], 
  "interval": 0.5, 
  "remove_data": false, 
  "count_exempt": false, 
  "filter": "func_ratio", 
  "min2": 0.0, 
  "filter2": "func_added", 
  "min3": 0.0
}
And Even if I just do this it still wont work so what am I doing wrong?

{
}{
  Remove by: Seed Time   Min: 0.822  
}
I also tried this and still doesn't work.

{
}{
  Check every: 0.0010
  Remove by: Seed Time,   Min: 0.822   
}
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

Rediculocity wrote:So I have a question about the Min HHD space option. I have it set to start removing torrents and data when i'm below 200GB. But it is not working. I have 2 HHD in my computer, a 500GB that has Windows on it and is where the torrents are downloaded, and 20TB where the torrents are copied after downloading. Does the min HDD space look at only the download location or at the total free space among all HDD's.

Windows 10
Deluged Web V1.3.12
Auto Remove Plus V0.5
Min HDD space only looks at the download location's HDD. The same one that appears in Deluge.
Monberg75 wrote:Im not able to downbload this plugin anymore?
You should be able to, if not, please try Github.
Onyxius wrote:Hello Everyone,
I am trying to setup something simple, delete torrents from deluge that have been seeding for 2 hours. I don't need anything else that i can think of, but obviously the line i have to delete the torrents is not correct because its not working.
If possible, I would recommend using the GUI or WebUI. But what you want can be achieved with:

{
}{
  "sel_func": "and", 
  "labels": [], 
  "count_exempt": false, 
  "hdd_space": -1.0, 
  "filter2": "func_added", 
  "min2": 0.0, 
  "max_seeds": 0, 
  "trackers": [], 
  "interval": 0.083, 
  "remove_data": true, 
  "remove": true, 
  "filter": "func_seed_time", 
  "min": 0.083
}
You were missing several commas and in general breaking the file format. Although, as I said before, this is not the best way to use the plugin. Any small mistake will render it useless.
Onyxius
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.5.1

Post by Onyxius »

Thank you I will try it.

I tried using the preferences in deluge and had it set with the following, but it still didnt remove them:
Maximum Torrents: 0
remove by: seed time Min: 166
or removed by: seed time: Min: 167

I didn't have any exempted trackers as I wanted all of them in this filter.
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.5.1

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

Onyxius wrote:Thank you I will try it.

I tried using the preferences in deluge and had it set with the following, but it still didnt remove them:
Maximum Torrents: 0
remove by: seed time Min: 166
or removed by: seed time: Min: 167

I didn't have any exempted trackers as I wanted all of them in this filter.
Your issue is the Min field, every time field uses time in days, min in this case is an abbreviation of minimum, not minutes. Use 0.083 for 2 hours.