[Request] File progress exported to a text file

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
ImaWestie

[Request] File progress exported to a text file

Post by ImaWestie »

I've been downloading a lot of compilation torrents. At some point, I have torrents where the individual files are somewhere between 0% and 100% downloaded - but due to the swarm dropping off, I want to simply accept what I've got, stop downloading, and eventually, stop sharing as well.

I think I've got "full allocation" enabled, and that doesn't bother me.

What I want to do, before I "remove" the torrent, is export the progress of each file to a text file. as in a single file that says
file name;completion
file 1;100%
file 2;95%
file 99;0%

which will allow me to delete every file that is not at "100%" progress.

If deluge can display it - surely I can export it?

Westie.
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Linux - file progress to a text file

Post by Cas »

ImaWestie

Re: [Request] File progress exported to a text file

Post by ImaWestie »

I agree with your suggestion. I also know I've got none of the skills needed to do that... :(

Another idea that came to me, was to print the web client to a .pdf (easily done from firefox on ubuntu).
If I select the torrent in the top frame, show the files in the bottom frame, and sort by completion, it's exactly the information I want.

But when I hit print, it only prints what is on the screen. Tested on FireFox on ubuntu11.04, and FireFox on Windows 7.

If it printed all of the bottom frame - not just the part of the bottom frame that fitted on the screen - that would be an alternative way to achieve the same function.
This functionality would also be more in line with the expected print result from eg printing a google search result that doesn't fit on a single screen - it might be three pages, you get the lot.
CSB
Leecher
Leecher

Post by CSB »

That's a feature of the browser, and it's working as intended. Any framed webpage will exhibit the same behavior.
ImaWestie

Post by ImaWestie »

CSB wrote:That's a feature of the browser, and it's working as intended. Any framed webpage will exhibit the same behavior.
Which is why a lot of sites which use frames, have a "print" option which will provide the opportunity to print the whole frame.