[Plugin] FlexGet - RSS Solution (Deluge 1.1 and 1.2+)

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
antdgar

Re: Deluge RSS plugin for FlexGet (works with 1.1 and 1.2)

Post by antdgar »

Thanks for the guide.
fatsmcgoo

Re: Deluge RSS plugin for FlexGet (works with 1.1 and 1.2+)

Post by fatsmcgoo »

Hi there,
I'm having problems with my config file

Code: Select all

feeds:
  tv-shows:
    rss: http://tvtrack.com
    regexp:
      accept:
        - 720p
      rest: reject
    download: ~/Downloads/

movies:
    rss: http://tracker.com 
    imdb:
      min_score: 7.0
      min_votes: 1000
    regexp:
      accept:
        - 720p
      rest: reject
    download: ~/Downloads/
Basically it's just the movies feed that I'm having trouble with. Here's the output from flexget --test

2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     manager                       Test mode, creating a copy from database ...
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     manager                       Test database created
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     feed          movies          Produced 50 entries.
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     imdb          movies          Skipping Stealth because of rule(s) min_score (4.8 < 7.0)
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     imdb          movies          Skipping Kill Bill Duology BRRip H264 AAC - R2L [ChattChitto RG] because of an error: Title lookup fails
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     feed          movies          Accepted: 2 (Rejected: 48 Undecided: 0 Failed: 0)
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     urlrewriter   movies          Entry 'Stealth 2005 BDRip H264 AAC-GreatMagician (Kingdom-Release)' URL rewritten to http://www.demonoid.com/files/download/HTTP/2271522/1550446/ (with demonoid)
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     urlrewriter   movies          Entry 'Kill Bill Duology BRRip H264 AAC - R2L [ChattChitto RG]' URL rewritten to http://www.demonoid.com/files/download/HTTP/2271374/3100892/ (with demonoid)
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     download      movies          Would download: Stealth 2005 BDRip H264 AAC-GreatMagician (Kingdom-Release)
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     download      movies          Would download: Kill Bill Duology BRRip H264 AAC - R2L [ChattChitto RG]
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     download      movies          Would write: Stealth 2005 BDRip H264 AAC-GreatMagician (Kingdom-Release)
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     download      movies          Would write: Kill Bill Duology BRRip H264 AAC - R2L [ChattChitto RG]
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     feed          tv-shows        Produced 2 entries.
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     feed          tv-shows        Accepted: 0 (Rejected: 2 Undecided: 0 Failed: 0)
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     interval      flexget         Interval 3 days not met on feed flexget. Use --now to override.
2010-06-07 22:16 INFO     manager                       Removed test database
Stealth is rejected due to low score but then it's included in the downloads. I'm looking to accept all movies 720p with an imdb score of 7.0 or above. What am I doing wrong here?
Thanks.
Sam
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

fatsmcgoo wrote: Stealth is rejected due to low score but then it's included in the downloads. I'm looking to accept all movies 720p with an imdb score of 7.0 or above. What am I doing wrong here?
Thanks.
Sam
Hmm, not sure what's up there. Not sure this is the best place for discussion either, as it doesn't even look like you are using the deluge plugin. Could you post a full debug log (flexget --debug) in a new ticket for this issue? You may also catch me on #flexget on freenode for some real time support.
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

I put together an example config in the cookbook to show off some of the newer features that have been added to flexget. It also explains what everything does, so it might give people some ideas on how to set up their own config. This config uses some newer features, so you need at least r1293 to use it (specifically thetvdb_favorites) un-altered.
sziggle
New User
New User

Post by sziggle »

gazpachoking wrote:I put together an example config in the cookbook to show off some of the newer features that have been added to flexget. It also explains what everything does, so it might give people some ideas on how to set up their own config. This config uses some newer features, so you need at least r1293 to use it (specifically thetvdb_favorites) un-altered.
wow, that is really beautiful.

sorry for asking almost the same dumb question as I previously asked about movedone, but I am curious about seeding in conjunction with the content_filename feature. how does that work? doesn’t changing the name mess up continued seeding after the file is renamed? or do you wait to rename it until after seeding is complete? or do you make a copy of the file and leave the original file alone until seeding is complete? or is it hypercool and you are renaming the file in the file system but spoofing the original name within deluge?
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

sziggle wrote: sorry for asking almost the same dumb question as I previously asked about movedone, but I am curious about seeding in conjunction with the content_filename feature. how does that work? doesn’t changing the name mess up continued seeding after the file is renamed? or do you wait to rename it until after seeding is complete? or do you make a copy of the file and leave the original file alone until seeding is complete? or is it hypercool and you are renaming the file in the file system but spoofing the original name within deluge?
Nope, I use deluge's renaming system to rename the file. It is the same as loading the torrent in deluge, then on the files tab renaming your show to whatever you want. Downloading and seeding still work normally.
Kwb

Post by Kwb »

Hi guys! I followed the tut, but I cannot understand why flexget cannot automatically download things.
To download something i must type:

flexget
In the terminal via SSH... Seems that crontab isn't working...
that's what i wrote in my crontab config:

#Flexget time interval rss check
10 * * * * /usr/local/bin/flexget --cron -c /home/myuser/.flexget/config.yml
What's wrong? I checked that flexget is in that directory ( /usr/local/bin/flexget )
Kwb

Post by Kwb »

Bump :(
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

Kwb wrote:Hi guys! I followed the tut, but I cannot understand why flexget cannot automatically download things.
Need some more info in order to diagnose. I believe a log should automatically be created where your config file is called flexget.log. See if you can find anything helpful in there.
Kwb

Post by Kwb »

I solved the problem... Wrong contab configuration