Pause all torrents using console

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
twe4k
New User
New User

Pause all torrents using console

Post by twe4k »

Hi,

Running Deluge 1.2.1 on Win 7, I am trying to make to simple shortcuts on my desktop that would pause and resume all torrents. After looking at all the documentation I could find and trying to play a little with deluge-console, I cannot find a way to do this.

How do the pause and resume commands work ? Do you have to designate a specific torrent to pause ? Is there a way to do what I'm trying to do ?

Thanks for your help
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: Pause all torrents using console

Post by Cas »

twe4k
New User
New User

Post by twe4k »

thanks

I tried using deluge-console "config --set max_active_limit 0" but now I get the following error message and nothing happens when I look back at the Deluge GtkUI.

C:\Program Files\Deluge\Deluge-Python\library.zip\twisted\internet\_sslverify.py:5: DeprecationWarning: the md5 module is deprecated; use hashlib instead
twe4k
New User
New User

Post by twe4k »

Ok after reading a bit more I realize that the deprecation warning is irrelevant.

However I still have a problem because after sending deluge-console "config --set max_active_limit 0" the console hangs and nothing happens to the torrents in the daemon. I also found this page http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/ticket/1088 and the ticket was closed with the following explanation:

[...]I try those variants
deluge-console "pause *; quit"
deluge-console "resume *; quit"
and they works successfully.

Unfortunately they do not work and I experience the same problem as described in the ticket (console hangs and torrents are not paused/resumed).

Thank you for your help