Start torrents on x minutes of inactive and stop on activity

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Murz

Start torrents on x minutes of inactive and stop on activity

Post by Murz »

I have a slow internet connection - 128 mbit/sec. When I browsing internet, I always sets all torrents to pause. But very often after I finish browsing, I forgot to resume downloading all torrents.
Will be good to see the plugin that check user activity (for example, mouse and keyboard) and starts all downloads after xx minutes of inactivity, and stops them when the user activity goes back.
Or maybe do this plugin as screensaver, that starts downloads when it is active.
ner0tic

Re: Start torrents on x minutes of inactive and stop on activity

Post by ner0tic »

I tend to use the scheduler to deminish my torrent speeds during my normal hours and have it peak while i sleep/work
Murz

Re: Start torrents on x minutes of inactive and stop on activity

Post by Murz »

On home computer I work not so often, but for normal working I always sets torrents to stop, because have a low speed internet. I want to serf the internet some time, try and see the low speed, I go to stop torrents. And after I work 10-20 minutes (check mail or search something on the internet), I go away from computer and forgot to resume the torrents. And the torrents didn't downloading all the time while I start another work session (5-24 hours). Therefore I can't normal download torrents many weeks :)