GUI not updating properly

Specific support for Deluge on Microsoft Windows OS
Centrius

GUI not updating properly

Post by Centrius »

This is weird but just happened. I put a torrent for donwload.
If i click the torrent and go to the status tab, i can see it is actually being downloaded. However, the torrent list doesn't update. It stays at 0%!
I can "manually" cause it to update:
If i select to only show for example "Downloading" torrents then i will see the status of the torrent at that specific state i clicked, but won't update further on.
If i return to "All" torrents after that then i will see an updated state, but it still won't update further on.

Since this didn't occur when i first installed rc3, i suspect something caused it.
The only things i touched where LPD(Local Peer Finder) and sever enables/disabled of the blocklist plug-in which seem irrelevant to me.

I assume at this point, that if i reinstall deluge i won't have this problem. I will try that and try to reproduce the bug to narrow down what might have caused it.

edit: Reinstalling fixed it as expected, now trying to reproduce it.
Centrius

Re: GUI not updating properly

Post by Centrius »

The problem keeps appearing after i clean install and close/open deluge 1-2 times.
The GUI stops updating.
I didn't change any settings, so i suspect it has nothing to do with the settings, so it must be something else.

Any ideas to try out?
spxero

Post by spxero »

What version are you using? I had this same issue on Linux MInt Felicia (Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex). I ended up having to update to the latest unsupported packages through the PPA, and everything is back to normal again, except for flexRSS.

Hope that helps!
Centrius

Post by Centrius »

Fixed in 1.2.0 RC4 :).
At least its been a while since it happened.