1.2.0rc2 webui issues

General support for problems installing or using Deluge
imperialxt
New User
New User

1.2.0rc2 webui issues

Post by imperialxt »

Just updated to the rc2 on my server and using the webui I'm unable to change the upload speed or download speed limits on any torrents. I've confirmed I can do it on the gtk version and I've restarted both the daemon and the webui twice without being able to get rid of the issue.
machinehd
New User
New User

Re: 1.2.0rc2 webui issues

Post by machinehd »

This problem occur with the ajax (alpha) web interface. This control works fine on classic and the white web interface. Right click on each torrent gives you preset speed options in down and upload limits: (5, 10, 30, 80, 300 and unlimited). Should be more options than these speeds, to compensate for the bug in the options tab

I hope that these bugs they are fixed in 1.2.0 final release! :mrgreen:
damoxc
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by damoxc »

The 1.2 WebUI is a complete rewrite from 1.1, and these issues are fixed in rc3, at least they are working for me.
loki

Post by loki »

It doesn't work off the right-click options tab, same as with the gtk client, or the options tab at the bottom.
The options tab at the bottom at least looks like it changes but selecting another torrent then back, it's back to unlimited and in the gtk window it stays unlimited.

I don't know if this is related but it came up when I enabled auto managed, which it should have been enabled already from the gtk. In fact all of the settings in the options tab are not set, that are set in gtkui.

Error: Permission denied to access property 'dom' from a non-chrome context
Source File: https://localhost:8112/js/ext-all.js
Line: 216

This is windows vista and firefox 3.5.2
pdragon

Post by pdragon »

Same is happening for me in RC3. I'm trying to set the Stop Seed at Ratio options. I set them, but as soon as I click another torrent and come back to it, they options are back to the defaults. This is the same for almost all options

I'm using Firefox 3.5.5