Suggestion

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
luka1002
New User
New User

Suggestion

Post by luka1002 »

Could be possible to create plugin for relocate files?
Scenario: Someone add torrent that you just downloaded but he changed root folder name. There is no way (for now) except copy all files & folders in changed root folder name to seed. (it takes double space) and no way to reroute torrent to look in old folder.

Regards,
Luka
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Suggestion

Post by shamael »

About the concepts: I guess you share the same instance, so the request is to warn if the .torrent is already present in the UI even if the download location is different?
luka1002
New User
New User

Re: Suggestion

Post by luka1002 »

Well, no. User download from tracker 1, and me also. He upload torrent to tracker 2 (faster speed of download) but before he change one letter in the folder. I download his torr file from tracker 2 and i can not set files location in Deluge so download goes from beginning. Then i have to stop torrent and copy my files from tracker 1 to the folder of tracker 2. Waste of storage.
What we need is "relocate files" (known in utorrent) but then you have to go file by file. Better would be "set files location" so all files would be relocated in torrent and you have one copy of files.