Copy Completed based on Label (Windows)

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
TehJonny
New User
New User

Copy Completed based on Label (Windows)

Post by TehJonny »

Hi,

I am wondering if its possible to copy compelted downloads to a directory based on a Label for e.g Downloads/Completed/TVShows

It would keep the original files in the Downloads/Completed/ and create a copy in the TVShows directory so I am able to rename and sort while still seeding.

I am running windows and have seen some scripts that use .sh which I am sure I cannot run on windows?
TehJonny
New User
New User

Re: Copy Completed based on Label (Windows)

Post by TehJonny »

Anyone?? will to pay someone to create this as a batch file/plugin?
ult.nrg

Post by ult.nrg »

I've created just this over the weekend by extending the original CopyCompleted plugin.

I've attached my latest CopyCompleted dev build (as a .egg) if you want to test it out. I've just added an option for "Append label" in the settings, make sure you have it ticked. If ticked, it will just put everything in a folder (based on label name) after the copy folder you choose (e.g. if copy folder is c:\completed and your label is movie, it will put stuff in c:\completed\movie)

I've also extended the Execute plugin, to allow more options for post processing, such as labels, delay, and process URLs as well as scripts. Still working on it, but happy to provide you with the .egg if you want to test?

Let me know how it goes.
Attachments
CopyCompleted-0.6-py2.7.egg
(19.77 KiB) Downloaded 633 times
d1stort

Post by d1stort »

Thanks very much, would it be possible to have this copy based on the label given to a torrent?
majik

Post by majik »

I was super excited to find this thread. I use CopyCompleted, but need a way to separate destinations by label. The Append Label feature is exactly what I needed. Unfortunately, it isn't working.
I installed via the gtkui, enabled CopyCompleted, set my destination folder, then ticked the Append Label box.
Whenever a torrent completes, it's placed in the destination folder without appending the label. A couple of details:
1) This is on a linux box.
2) I tried setting the destination both with and without a trailing slash.
3) The labels are set with AutoAdd and work properly. I've even tried manually setting a label.

Thanks for the plugin. I hope the above helps you identify what might be wrong. I'm looking forward to this feature!
ult.nrg

Post by ult.nrg »

d1stort wrote:Thanks very much, would it be possible to have this copy based on the label given to a torrent?
This is exactly what it should do (at least, that's how it's working for me :))
majik wrote:I was super excited to find this thread. I use CopyCompleted, but need a way to separate destinations by label. The Append Label feature is exactly what I needed. Unfortunately, it isn't working.
I installed via the gtkui, enabled CopyCompleted, set my destination folder, then ticked the Append Label box.
Whenever a torrent completes, it's placed in the destination folder without appending the label. A couple of details:
1) This is on a linux box.
2) I tried setting the destination both with and without a trailing slash.
3) The labels are set with AutoAdd and work properly. I've even tried manually setting a label.

Thanks for the plugin. I hope the above helps you identify what might be wrong. I'm looking forward to this feature!
Might be a linux thing as I've only tested on Windows. Mind sending me your log file after it was supposed to run?
kamakamadaun
New User
New User

Post by kamakamadaun »

I have the same issue. Running deluge on a synology NAS.
https://github.com/ultnrg/deluge-CopyCompleted/issues/2

The log simply says it copied to the "Path folder" given in the plugin. No mention of the label.
David798
New User
New User

Post by David798 »

TehJonny wrote:Hi,

I am wondering if its possible to copy compelted downloads to a directory based on a Label for e.g Downloads/Completed/TVShows

It would keep the original files in the Downloads/Completed/ and create a copy in the TVShows directory so I am able to rename and sort while still seeding.

I am running windows and have seen some scripts that use .sh which I am sure I cannot run on windows?
Facing the same problem, please help me. 9apps