Need total upload/download ratio stats - no plugin!

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
MoonWatcher
New User
New User

Need total upload/download ratio stats - no plugin!

Post by MoonWatcher »

Hi all,

I'm running Deluge 1.3.12 on win7 and I need to prove my upload/download ratio for the membership of a private tracker and nowhere in deluge is it to be found.

I have already downloaded Stats.0.4.0-py2.6 egg after checking my version and now it appears in my plugins but this only gives a traffic graph and not my usage stats.

So frustrating!

Is there a way I can get my total usage stats? Help much appreciated, thanks in advance.

MW

No answers out there? I've left this post for viewing since Monday 22nd Aug, it's now 26th! Come on you thriving forum :)
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Re: Need total upload/download ratio stats - no plugin!

Post by shamael »

Hi MoonWatcher,

A bit late regarding the time of question but if you monitor this thread:
The stats plugin is exactly what the description tell us: a µtorrent graphs style, very handy for my personal setup.
What you need is totaltraffic plugin, check the plug in page again. I'm using it for the same purpose as your request, enabling to have the ratio per session and total (check the plugin's options)

Regards
S
MoonWatcher
New User
New User

Post by MoonWatcher »

thanks for reply, I have since found the total traffic plugin as well as visit New Zealand, met a new girlfriend and raised 2 kids of course :)
shamael
Compulsive Poster
Compulsive Poster

Post by shamael »

MoonWatcher wrote:thanks for reply, I have since found the total traffic plugin as well as visit New Zealand, met a new girlfriend and raised 2 kids of course :)
:lol: