YaRSS2 Raspberry PI2 random crashes

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Vioche
New User
New User

YaRSS2 Raspberry PI2 random crashes

Post by Vioche »

Hello i've been running YaRSS2 a few months but like every 3-4th day it randomly crash

this is the error in the console

i have mounted a NFS drive on the home network that im downloading to, might have something to do with it?... but its so strange that it works fine a few days then just crash :(

i just type deluged in the console to restart it and it works a few more days... but it has to recheck everything thats in the download tab...

anyone know what the problem might be?
i totaly suck at linux and it took many hours to set it up with automount of NFS share etc
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: YaRSS2 Raspberry PI2 random crashes

Post by Cas »

Did you search about Deluge RPi crashes before posting...
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

You should provide useful information such as which deluge version you are running.

The bug causing the last error in the screenshot was fixed in Deluge v1.3.6. I'm not sure wether the first one is related, but installing the latest Deluge version may fix both issues.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
Vioche
New User
New User

Post by Vioche »

hmm like i said i totaly sucks at linux and have not sure how to install the latest version...
i tried to update some stuff Cas posted about related to crashes, it dosent crash anymore however torrents are no longer adding... having to run the subscription manualy for it to work...

maybe i should just format the SD card and start from scratch?

any tips on a good guide that goes trough everything 100% step by step... never worked in a linux system before and as soon the guides takes shortcuts for example "get the source and extract/compile and install" im 100% lost if the guide dident tell me what to type in the console 100% of the lines...

it looks like the server is running 1.3.3
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

I'm not sure if upgrading Deluge will fix your issue, but here is a detailed guide on how to install 1.3.11 on Raspberry Pi: http://www.onepitwopi.com/raspberry-pi/ ... pberry-pi/
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.