Deluge Flexget Auth not working

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
facter

Deluge Flexget Auth not working

Post by facter »

Hi all. I recently had to swap over to Deluge from Transmission ... so I got everything installed correctly, I then went in and figured out how to configure it with flexget etc.

When I run flexget, it runs fine, processed the rss .... and then dies at the very end with the error

"Unable to get local authentication info for Deluge. You may need to specify an username and password from your Deluge auth file."

Now, I know what you're going to say - go and add a username and password, right? well, I did that. Still no dice. I tried different u and p (do they have to be specific ones or can they be arbitrary?). Checked permission. restarted. stopped. Checked to see if remote was enabled, yep. Read a hundred blogs with none of them with any straight information. Tried a hundred different things and now ended up so confused that here I am, asking you all for help.

I would normally keep trying to nut it out, but Ive sat here for a few hours now trying different things, and not sure what I have missed. Everything seems to be running fine .. except for this.

Auth reads like this

localclient:867ac986f1aae2a4ed5cf1a762f384b9blahblahd:10
deluge:[somepassword]:10

YML .. simple ...

deluge: yes
.. is the only parameter I have set for deluge (i set up all the tempaltes etc correctly, as I said, it runs fine until that auth bit). I did try to put the user name and pass word in there, but it said it wasnt properly configured YML (i used some older references that said to use just

user:
pass: .... but yep, didnt work

Any ideas? Need to get this back up and running as soon as possible ...
gazpachoking

Re: Deluge Flexget Auth not working

Post by gazpachoking »

Yes. You must specify the username and password you created from FlexGet, `deluge: yes` is not going to cut it. See http://flexget.com/wiki/Plugins/deluge