[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
AlxAlxV

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.4

Post by AlxAlxV »

Is there an easy way to make it move data to a different folder before it removes them?
Id like this plugin to take over the default "completed" function entirely,
as I feel a torrent is not completed until it is downloaded AND done seeding.

Deluge chucking all the actually finished torrents into my TVmanagers post processing folder would be awesome,
because right now I have to manually dig through all the folders in my finished folder, cross refferencing with deluge to figure out which ones can be post processed.
On my side I used execute plugin to deal with that.
Or you can take a look here : http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtop ... =9&t=33995
I asked for improvments here : http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtop ... =9&t=52205
I also dont seem to be able to install this plugin. Whenever I choose to add it, it simply wont show up in the plugin list.
Settings are only available on WebUi. I got the same issue :) Usually developrs only made desktop one, here it's the opposite (a note should be added on the plugin page)
AlxAlxV

Post by AlxAlxV »

My question is : Is it possible to add an option to exclude label (as trackers) ?
Label is really a basic plugin and all others plugins start to integrate it.
Thanks !!
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

AlxAlxV wrote: Settings are only available on WebUi. I got the same issue :) Usually developrs only made desktop one, here it's the opposite (a note should be added on the plugin page)
Settings should be available in both the WebUI and desktop client, if it does not show up, it must be an issue with the latest version of the client. I will investigate further and if indeed is a problem in the plugin it will be fixed in the next version.
AlxAlxV wrote:My question is : Is it possible to add an option to exclude label (as trackers) ?
Label is really a basic plugin and all others plugins start to integrate it.
Thanks !!
I dind't mention this here, but in the next version I plan to have the label exclude option implemented. The ETA on the new features is november, although I have been swamped at work as of late, so I can't make any promises.
AlxAlxV

Post by AlxAlxV »

Great thanks !!!
cwm9

Post by cwm9 »

EDIT --- FIXED IT

I figured it out. There was a blank entry in "exempted trackers." I couldn't see it, so I didn't realize it was there. I accidentally clicked at the top of the exempted trackers box and the top (blank) line became highlighted. I hit delete and, presto, everything started working.

I'm guessing somewhere along the line I hit the 'Add tracker' button without actually entering anything and that's what started the whole mess. Anyway, clicking at the top of the box should highlight the whole box, not just the top line, assuming the box is "empty".

Could I humbly suggest rejecting any entry that does not contain any printable characters?

Original post

Hi. I'm having trouble getting this plugin to work.

I've installed Deluge 1.3.12-win32-py2.7 and AutoRemove-0.4-py2.7.egg

I have checked enable, and set the following parameters:

Code: Select all

Check every: 0.0010
Maximum Torrents: 5
Remove by: Ratio   Min: 1.101
(or)  Remove by: Seed Time   Min: 3.250
Exempted trackers: (blank)
Exempted torrents count toward maximum (unchecked)
Remove torrent data (checked)
None of my torrents are being removed.

I ran deluge-debug -L debug and checked the output, but the only thing I see is:

(at startup)

[DEBUG   ] 11:03:19 pluginmanagerbase:124 Found plugin: AutoRemovePlus 0.4 at c:\users\stout\appdata\roaming\deluge\plugins\autoremoveplus-0.4-py2.7.egg
[DEBUG   ] 11:03:20 pluginmanager:88 Core has these plugins enabled: ('AutoRemovePlus',)
[DEBUG   ] 11:03:20 gtkui:54 Enabling AutoRemovePlus...
[DEBUG   ] 11:03:20 pluginmanagerbase:156 Adding AutoRemovePlus to enabled_plugins list in config
[INFO    ] 11:03:20 pluginmanagerbase:158 Plugin AutoRemovePlus enabled..
(at shutdown)

[DEBUG   ] 11:03:40 component:256 Deregistering Component: GtkPlugin.AutoRemovePlus

Thanks!
Last edited by cwm9 on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:46 am, edited 4 times in total.
AlxAlxV

Post by AlxAlxV »

Same for me. Nothing is removed...
willemd
New User
New User

Post by willemd »

Hi guys!

The plugin is working fine for me. After a while it removes torrents, including the data.

I use Sonarr to download (and physically move) video files for my NAS. If I don't remove torrents, my HDD would fill up.

However, I also use Deluge for other files. They are also automatically removed by the plugin.

Is there any way to filter by size or label which torrents should be deleted by Autoremove?

Thanks!
raspdealer
Leecher
Leecher

Post by raspdealer »

Same need here !!!
willemd
New User
New User

Post by willemd »

Haha, only after posting and looking for replies, do I now see that this feature was promised just a few posts ago. :D And I thought I had read the whole thread... Apologies for asking the same question
raspdealer
Leecher
Leecher

Post by raspdealer »

Me toooooo ahhh thanks...
Do we know when?