[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:28 am
OS or Distro: Ubuntu Server

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.3

Postby XxOsurfer3xX » Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:39 pm

Beldin413 wrote:Can you check if file exist on hd and if not remove the torrent?
maybe after x minute/hour of torrent added?

keep up the good work!


I will consider this for the next release, but I don't know if it will fit well with the plugin theme. I'll probably take a look at labels first, or different limits for each tracker.

evoandroidevo
New User
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:29 pm
OS or Distro: OSx

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.3

Postby evoandroidevo » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:32 pm

Can you add more than one filter option be set at a time like ratio and time which ever is met first then the torrent gets deleted or both have to be met ect. also can you make the torrents pause then start before removel to make sure the ratio gets sent to the trackers

XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:28 am
OS or Distro: Ubuntu Server

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.3

Postby XxOsurfer3xX » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:58 am

evoandroidevo wrote:Can you add more than one filter option be set at a time like ratio and time which ever is met first then the torrent gets deleted or both have to be met ect. also can you make the torrents pause then start before removel to make sure the ratio gets sent to the trackers


Nice idea, multiple filters can be a nice addition, I will definitely consider this for the next release. The pause thing could be done, but I don't know if it would slow down the plugin too much, I'm not 100% sold.

Lazybones
Leecher
Leecher
Posts: 62
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:00 pm
OS or Distro: Debian

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.3

Postby Lazybones » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:40 pm

This is a semi cross post as I stumbled across this after posting in the support section, but I would really like to be able to take actions based on matching key words in tracker status. One tracker I use sends out very clear tracker status messages that indicate when a torrent has been blocked, removed or is pending removal.. Taking an action to remove the torrent on these status messages would be great.

XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:28 am
OS or Distro: Ubuntu Server

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.3

Postby XxOsurfer3xX » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:54 am

Lazybones wrote:This is a semi cross post as I stumbled across this after posting in the support section, but I would really like to be able to take actions based on matching key words in tracker status. One tracker I use sends out very clear tracker status messages that indicate when a torrent has been blocked, removed or is pending removal.. Taking an action to remove the torrent on these status messages would be great.


This feature seems too specific, I would like to work first on more general functionality. But thanks for the suggestions.

Anyway, the next release of the plugin will be delayed a little bit, since I am going to be helping with the deluge 1.4.0 release.

Vastlee
New User
New User
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:04 am
OS or Distro: Windows 7

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.3

Postby Vastlee » Sat Aug 02, 2014 6:03 pm

Not sure if it's been suggested or not, but I'd love to be able to add more than 1 rule. Remove if ratio of 1.0 OR seed time > 2 months for example. Perhaps just allow multiple rules to be set.

Thanks for this plugin. It's wonderful.

XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:28 am
OS or Distro: Ubuntu Server

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.3

Postby XxOsurfer3xX » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:50 pm

Vastlee wrote:Not sure if it's been suggested or not, but I'd love to be able to add more than 1 rule. Remove if ratio of 1.0 OR seed time > 2 months for example. Perhaps just allow multiple rules to be set.

Thanks for this plugin. It's wonderful.


Yes, it has been suggested and I think it would be nice, it will probably be implemented in the next version of the plugin, since it has been until now the most requested feature.

alwayslrning
New User
New User
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 12:18 am
OS or Distro: Debian

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.3

Postby alwayslrning » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:57 am

well, i've watched this plugin develop over the months and i must say i'm very pleased with its outcome thus far. All of the options and features I was looking for in v0.1 have now been realized in v0.3
Cheers!

alwayslrning
New User
New User
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 12:18 am
OS or Distro: Debian

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.3

Postby alwayslrning » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:13 am

Well, i have the plugin installed on my server (2.7 egg) and also on my local machine using the thin client (2.6 egg), and have set the ratio min of 3.0, but nothing is happening. The torrents and torrent data are not being removed as they should be. Here is a screenshot of both settings dialogues, and can also see the ~6.2 ratio of the selected torrent in the thin client (bottom left of the thin client window) that has failed to be removed (should be removed since it is over the 3.0 ratio min)

Image

XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:28 am
OS or Distro: Ubuntu Server

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.3

Postby XxOsurfer3xX » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:18 pm

alwayslrning wrote:Well, i have the plugin installed on my server (2.7 egg) and also on my local machine using the thin client (2.6 egg), and have set the ratio min of 3.0, but nothing is happening. The torrents and torrent data are not being removed as they should be. Here is a screenshot of both settings dialogues, and can also see the ~6.2 ratio of the selected torrent in the thin client (bottom left of the thin client window) that has failed to be removed (should be removed since it is over the 3.0 ratio min)

Image


Your problem is that you have to set the maximum number of torrents, in the screenshot you have -1 (infinite). You should set it to the number of torrents that you want to keep active in your client at the same time. For example, 3 or whatever number you like.


Return to “Plugins”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 10 guests