[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.5.1

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

Onyxius wrote:Ok great thank you. It looks like its working.

The check every: setting i have is set to 0.0025
that is the same as the other Min: right, if i had it set to 0.0833 it would check every 2 hours just like if i had it in the seed time or date added? That format just has that extra numeric value included?
So, the check every setting, lets the plugin know in what interval you want the plugin to check for torrents to delete. It will not delete anything that does not meet the minimum criteria in the remove rules.
breq

Post by breq »

Hi

I would like to ask if I configured this plugin right.
I have 4 label types:
ola, lukasz, crss, helprss and none (without label)

I want to auto-remove all torrents from the 'helprss' label which has seed time at least 10 days.

I have configured it in this way, but won't works...

ImageImage
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

breq wrote:Hi

I would like to ask if I configured this plugin right.
I have 4 label types:
ola, lukasz, crss, helprss and none (without label)

I want to auto-remove all torrents from the 'helprss' label which has seed time at least 10 days.

I have configured it in this way, but won't works...

ImageImage
You have an empty exempted label, that makes every torrent be exempted (not deleted). Only put the labels that you don't want to delete in the list, the rest don't need to be there.
quaff

Post by quaff »

2016-06-15 10_38_22-D_ 0.0 K U_ 363.7 K - Deluge_ Web UI 1.3.12.png
2016-06-15 10_38_22-D_ 0.0 K U_ 363.7 K - Deluge_ Web UI 1.3.12.png (33.15 KiB) Viewed 13511 times
Recently upgraded to the latest version, but noticed it does not seem to be removing torrents. I have torrents that have seeded > 10 ratio for over a day, and they are still going. Similarly, I have torrents older than 4 days and they are too. It doesn't seem to be doing anything. I have no exemptions.

Any ideas?
qqzx
New User
New User

Post by qqzx »

How does the plugin sort which torrents to remove first? I believe it is this block that is responsible for sorting, but I cannot fully understand what its sort criteria are:

Code: Select all

# Alternate sort by primary and secondary criteria
        torrents.sort(
            key=lambda x: (
                filter_funcs.get(
                    self.config['filter'],
                    _get_ratio
                )(x),
                filter_funcs.get(
                    self.config['filter2'],
                    _get_ratio
                )(x)
            ),
            reverse=False
)
Is it sorting by first and second criteria, or is it somehow sorting by ratio as well? Please enlighten me because the actual behaviour seems slightly mysterious :)

I have been unable to get it to delete the oldest torrents first (for example, by setting 'date added', 'date added' as both filters)
spectre4188

Post by spectre4188 »

Hello!
It seems the "Exemption Rules" for trackers and labels is not working in the latest version (v0.5.1). I've tried both, but am not seeing that the "AutoRemovePlus Exempt" checkbox is automatically checked for these torrents. Is this the expected behavior? Would someone mind confirming? :)

Thanks!
qqzx
New User
New User

Post by qqzx »

quaff wrote:
Recently upgraded to the latest version, but noticed it does not seem to be removing torrents. I have torrents that have seeded > 10 ratio for over a day, and they are still going. Similarly, I have torrents older than 4 days and they are too. It doesn't seem to be doing anything. I have no exemptions.

Any ideas?
Change 'max torrents' to 0.
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

quaff wrote:

Any ideas?
Check that you have more than 12 torrents, with your settings unless this is the case, the plugin won't delete anything.
qqzx wrote:How does the plugin sort which torrents to remove first? I believe it is this block that is responsible for sorting, but I cannot fully understand what its sort criteria are:

Code: Select all

# Alternate sort by primary and secondary criteria
        torrents.sort(
            key=lambda x: (
                filter_funcs.get(
                    self.config['filter'],
                    _get_ratio
                )(x),
                filter_funcs.get(
                    self.config['filter2'],
                    _get_ratio
                )(x)
            ),
            reverse=False
)
Is it sorting by first and second criteria, or is it somehow sorting by ratio as well? Please enlighten me because the actual behaviour seems slightly mysterious :)

I have been unable to get it to delete the oldest torrents first (for example, by setting 'date added', 'date added' as both filters)
It will remove first oldest or biggest ratio, if there is a tie o the first condition, the torrents that have tied are ordered according to the second condition.

The _get_ratio function is a backup, just in case somebody messed the configuration file, to not delete lowest ratio torrents.

Setting seed time or date added, should sort torrents and delete oldest first. I can take a look to see if this got somehow messed up, but this was working properly.
spectre4188 wrote:Hello!
It seems the "Exemption Rules" for trackers and labels is not working in the latest version (v0.5.1). I've tried both, but am not seeing that the "AutoRemovePlus Exempt" checkbox is automatically checked for these torrents. Is this the expected behavior? Would someone mind confirming? :)

Thanks!
Yes, this is expected behaviour. "AutoRemovePlus Exempt" checkbox, is only activated by the user for certain torrents, that he wants to never be deleted. Label and Tracker rules, work independently, and do not have any relation to individual torrent exemptions. You can easily test the exemption rules setting something like date added 0 and maximum torrents to 0, you will see that torrents with trackers or labels in the exemption rules will not be deleted.
ynnadanny

Post by ynnadanny »

Do you plan on adding per-tracker/per-label rules?
kones
New User
New User

Post by kones »

Couple of suggestions if I may.

1. Force torrents to reannounce before deletion.
2. Delete unregistered torrents (or any torrents with errors).
3. Rather then minimum hdd space set a maximum limit to space deluge can use. eg. Set max limit. Calculate total data of torrents. If above max limit then delete. Some seedbox providers have soft data limits and hdd space can dramaticaly fluctuate. So minimum hdd space cant be used.
4. The ability for per tracker/label rules would be the next great feature. or just multiple tabs for rules, each tab can just exempt the other trackers(or rather then exempt it could be switched to enable on tracker/label), that way you could have multiple rules for a tracker.