[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
BinaryData

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.5.1

Post by BinaryData »

I downloaded this Plugin because it's exactly what I need for my Media Server.

However, every time I restart my server, the plugin is removed from being enabled. I have to re-enable it every time. I find this to be very irritating. Any idea on how I can fix this?
Ansem

Post by Ansem »

There's some way to delete a file ASA it's finished? my network is terrible and I can't upload :(
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

ynnadanny wrote:Do you plan on adding per-tracker/per-label rules?
Yes. I will release it today.
kones wrote:Couple of suggestions if I may.

1. Force torrents to reannounce before deletion.
2. Delete unregistered torrents (or any torrents with errors).
3. Rather then minimum hdd space set a maximum limit to space deluge can use. eg. Set max limit. Calculate total data of torrents. If above max limit then delete. Some seedbox providers have soft data limits and hdd space can dramaticaly fluctuate. So minimum hdd space cant be used.
4. The ability for per tracker/label rules would be the next great feature. or just multiple tabs for rules, each tab can just exempt the other trackers(or rather then exempt it could be switched to enable on tracker/label), that way you could have multiple rules for a tracker.
Please create issues for the 3 first suggestions in github, and we will discuss there. The 4th will be released today.
BinaryData wrote:I downloaded this Plugin because it's exactly what I need for my Media Server.

However, every time I restart my server, the plugin is removed from being enabled. I have to re-enable it every time. I find this to be very irritating. Any idea on how I can fix this?
I need more information in order to debug this. SO, Deluge version, running deluge with deluge-debug -L DEBUG, and PM me logs.
Ansem wrote:There's some way to delete a file ASA it's finished? my network is terrible and I can't upload :(
Right now there is no way of doing this, unless the file comes from a specific tracker. Although this is probably not the correct plugin to achieve your objective, look into Execute plugin.
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

Plugin updated to version 0.6.

The plugin can now be easily disabled and enabled.

The general remove rules can also be easily disabled now, no need to use always true conditions anymore.

Specific rules for different trackers or labels can now be set.

When upgrading, please review your settings, with remove torrents unchecked just in case. A lot of functionality has been added, so please test with care.

Sorry for the wait, but I think it was worth it! Blame it on the WebUI that has been a pain!
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

Plugin updated to version 0.6.1.

WebUI error when loading settings fixed.
Quitch

Post by Quitch »

Should this remove torrents that existed before the plugin was installed? My settings are below, yet I have a torrent with 54 seeders and a ratio of 4.166 which isn't being removed. I am running 0.6.1 on Deluge 1.3.13.
Clipboard01.png
Clipboard01.png (33.42 KiB) Viewed 14789 times
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

Quitch wrote:Should this remove torrents that existed before the plugin was installed? My settings are below, yet I have a torrent with 54 seeders and a ratio of 4.166 which isn't being removed. I am running 0.6.1 on Deluge 1.3.13.
Clipboard01.png
Indeed it does remove torrents that have been added before the plugin has been installed. Your problem is that you have -1 in the maximum torrents field. You should set it to the number of torrents that you want to keep seeded or 0 to delete everything that meets minimum requirements. Also, please bare in mind that you are running an old version of the plugin (0.5.1). I will soon be releasing a new version that fixes an error in the new functionality in WebUI, you can wait for that to upgrade (0.6.2). But this has nothing to do with your problem. It was just a configuration problem.
xalten

Post by xalten »

Is the plugin supposed to remove paused torrents as well? It doesn't appear to for me and I frequently end up with many paused torrents due to managed downloads with ratio limits before they are paused. How hard would it be to allow it to remove paused torrents if it doesn't already? Thank you.
crazy8s
New User
New User

Post by crazy8s »

How do I set it to remove torrents that have been seeding for at least 2 weeks but have a ratio under 2.0. Instead of the default way which is the other way around. This is for ratio building purposes in a seedbox and I need to keep the most active torrents in my box. Thanks
crazy8s
New User
New User

Post by crazy8s »

If anyone could tell me that would be awesome.