[Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.6.1

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Log420
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] Auto Remove Plus v0.4

Post by Log420 »

UPDATE - That worked perfectly! Thanks for the information, and for developing such a handy plug-in. Now knowing that 0.5 was associated with days, no seconds, made all the difference. To test, I set remove every to 0.0001 and the torrent was removed nearly instantly upon completion. Thanks again for your help.

Aha! I'll test that out. I didn't realize 0.5 was "days" - I guess I just assumed it was seconds :) thanks for the tip, and I'll report back when I next test.
saitoh183
New User
New User

Post by saitoh183 »

What do we put as tracker? a URL or just the name...could you give a example?
Redsandro

Post by Redsandro »

If there is one seeder and many peers, so the download is really slow but the ratio is already exceeding the set limit. Will the torrent get deleted even if it's not yet finished downloading?
Redsandro

Post by Redsandro »

Hmm, I just noticed the plugin is not working. When I change an option and press Apply (WebUI), I cannot close the dialog by pressing OK, and on refresh all the options are reset to when I first installed the .egg.

Also the "Remove By" dropdowns are empty.
neatchee
New User
New User

Post by neatchee »

I would love to see one additional option added (or perhaps you can give some guidance on how to modify the plugin to do this?):

Option to PAUSE instead of remove matched torrents.

I would use the default Deluge Queue for this, but I need certain trackers to be exempt, which is why I LOVE this plugin! But it would be great if I could have them pause instead of being removed, so that I don't lose track of new torrents that get auto-added from my RSS feeds. Right now, sometimes a torrent will get added, finish downloading, and hit the ratio limit set in AutoRemovePlus before I even notice it's been added at all! :)
Shada109

Post by Shada109 »

Would it be possible to add label support? I'd like to apply autoremove settings only to torrents with specific labels.
XxOsurfer3xX
Leecher
Leecher

Post by XxOsurfer3xX »

saitoh183 wrote:What do we put as tracker? a URL or just the name...could you give a example?
Just the name, for example:

real tracker=http://tracker.torrentleech.org | what you write=torrentleech
Redsandro wrote:If there is one seeder and many peers, so the download is really slow but the ratio is already exceeding the set limit. Will the torrent get deleted even if it's not yet finished downloading?
No, until torrents have finished downloading nothing is deleted.
Redsandro wrote:Hmm, I just noticed the plugin is not working. When I change an option and press Apply (WebUI), I cannot close the dialog by pressing OK, and on refresh all the options are reset to when I first installed the .egg.

Also the "Remove By" dropdowns are empty.
Check that you have downloaded the correct .egg version for your python version. If the problem persists, I need more info. OS, Browser, Python version, Deluge version and the config that caused the problem.
neatchee wrote:I would love to see one additional option added (or perhaps you can give some guidance on how to modify the plugin to do this?):

Option to PAUSE instead of remove matched torrents.

I would use the default Deluge Queue for this, but I need certain trackers to be exempt, which is why I LOVE this plugin! But it would be great if I could have them pause instead of being removed, so that I don't lose track of new torrents that get auto-added from my RSS feeds. Right now, sometimes a torrent will get added, finish downloading, and hit the ratio limit set in AutoRemovePlus before I even notice it's been added at all! :)
This is definitely possible, but as the plugin is called AutoRemove, I'm not sure if it will be confusing. Please open a github issue, because I do like the suggestion. If more people want it, I'll try to add it as a feature in the next release.
neatchee
New User
New User

Post by neatchee »

XxOsurfer3xX wrote:This is definitely possible, but as the plugin is called AutoRemove, I'm not sure if it will be confusing. Please open a github issue, because I do like the suggestion. If more people want it, I'll try to add it as a feature in the next release.
Makes sense, but hey, it's Auto Remove Plus, so I figure going beyond just autoremove still fits ;)

Issue has been added on GitHub: https://github.com/omaralvarez/deluge-a ... s/issues/2
leothlon

Post by leothlon »

Hi

I'm having a problem running this with server + client setup.
If no client is connected the plugin will not delete the files for some reason, it does remove the torrent from the list correctly but the remove data function wont work.
If however a client is connected then it does remove the files correctly.

Can anyone explain to me what i'm doing wrong or is this a bug in the plugin?

//leo
Herod2k
New User
New User

Post by Herod2k »

Hello to everybody,
I have a problem I need help to configure this plugin.
I need to delete automatically all the torrents that reach 1 of seed ratio. Deluge should delete the torrent and the data.
It should be easy, I have tried everything but it doesn't work.

This is my configuration:
Check every: 0.0416
Max. Torrents: 0
Remove by: Ratio Min: 1 and Remove by: Seed Time Min: 0
check on: Remove torrent data

Screenshot

Any help is very apreciated.

Thanks
H2K