Advise/help on a script

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
factro
New User
New User

Advise/help on a script

Post by factro »

Guys I am sorry if I posting this in wrong section.. but I need your help, Below is the brief description of what I have done and what I want to achieve..

Already Done:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
1. TVShows App - Automatic Downloads a Files to Deluge’s Watch Folder
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Deluge : Auto add files from different watch folder and assign different Labels
Each Labels has its own Settings,

Eg. if torrent files is downloaded by TVShows App then its label will be tvshow.en as I use this to download tv series.
Label “tvshows.en” has
Preassigned move folder /TV-Series/
Maximum number of seeder allowed and Upload Limit
Seed is done 1:1 and auto stops.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Human Element: After download I generally assign seeding torrent to “Seed” label which has predefine attributes
Maximum upload
Remove torrent after 1:1
==============================================================
What I want to achieve
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Automatically change labels, Eg. tvshow.en -> seed after it finished moving files and start seeding
Execute script for only special labels as not all the labels are related to TV series. In my case only to those downloads which has tvshow.en labels and move downloaded files to folder with series name.

Eg. if I download XXX.S05.E02 series than right now it goes to /TV-Series/ but I want it to go
/TV-Series/XXX/S05/XXX.S05.E02 (Currently doing this manually :( )
==============================================================

any comment, suggest, anything would be greatly appreciated..

PS. Deluge 1.3.6 is running in OMV aka Debian server
factro
New User
New User

Re: Advise/help on a script

Post by factro »

Okay so I found the perfect solution for my problem.

1. I had to stop using TVShows Apps as its MAC only
2. Install Sickbeard (tpb version) and Couchpotato in my server
3. Sickbeard is link to deluge and applies label to all the downloaded files. (label settings are predefined in deluge)
4. In case of couchpotato, deluge settings in it tries to run daemon each time it download anything as my deluge daemons is always up, it didn't work for me. So I use blackhole option and used Autoadd plugin in deluge to label the torrent.

Optional steps:
sickbeard process the downloaded files and hard links the download files to the right folder with right title and season and episode and finally send notification to plex server to scan the library.