Automatically download one tracker's torrents to folder?

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
drfsupercenter
New User
New User

Automatically download one tracker's torrents to folder?

Post by drfsupercenter »

I am trying to set up a seedbox using the Deluge web interface. By default, all my files are downloaded to D:/files (this is a Windows installation, by the way.)

But when I'm downloading from what.cd's tracker, I'd like those torrents to automatically download to D:/WCD. My previous seedbox (not hosted by me) used rTorrent, and in the RUTorrent GUI I was able to just type /WCD in the location box, as well as label them.

Essentially, I'd like what.cd torrents to live in their own little world, both in terms of where the files go and how I view them. I have a couple hundred WCD torrents I leave seeding, and if there isn't any way to sort what shows up in my list of active torrents then it's just full of clutter. With RUTorrent, I'd have the labels set to either WCD or nothing, so I could do either "no label" or "WCD" for the view, and that sorted them for me.

Is something like this possible in Deluge? It would be nice if so.
gazpachoking

Re: Automatically download one tracker's torrents to folder?

Post by gazpachoking »

You can use the label plugin and set up a label with a different download location, then set it up to automatically assign the label to torrents with that tracker.