[Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
JayMan

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.1.0

Post by JayMan »

Hi,

Small suggestion for your cool plugin. Auto set labelPlus based on label. Programs like Sonarr set there labels when they add torrents to deluge and with those labels they auto track that torrent. It would be cool if LabelPlus could set itself based off that primary label because LabelPlus has more control over seedtimes etc.. than a normal label does.

Not sure if this makes sense it is 6am here and I just got off work and this popped into my head looking at Deluge which had downloaded all my TV shows but only have Labels and no LabelPlus on them.
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

I'm not sure what you mean about LabelPlus having more control over seed times. The Queue tab works pretty much the same as it does in the Label plugin.

I like the idea though. A lot of external software only support the Label plugin. Having the Label plugin label be an autolabel criteria would make LabelPlus interoperable with those software. Added to my TODO list.
Wezz
New User
New User

Post by Wezz »

Thanks for this amazing plugin. This is one of the reasons I switched from uTorrent. Would be cool if this was supported in webUI also. But started using thin client instead.

Would it be difficult to implement groups in the autolabel? All groups together would work as "Match any" and the groups themselves would work as "Match all".
Or like some email clients manages filter rules. Let's you add "AND" or "OR" between lines.
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

Wezz wrote:Thanks for this amazing plugin. This is one of the reasons I switched from uTorrent. Would be cool if this was supported in webUI also. But started using thin client instead.
I plan to improve the webui component for this plugin, but it is currently low priority. I was waiting for the next major version of Deluge, but Deluge development seems to have slowed down a bit, so the improvements may come sooner than later.
Wezz wrote:Would it be difficult to implement groups in the autolabel? All groups together would work as "Match any" and the groups themselves would work as "Match all".
Or like some email clients manages filter rules. Let's you add "AND" or "OR" between lines.
Implementing this would not work well with the current autolabel system and would require reworking. I'll keep it in mind as a nice to have.
reticent
New User
New User

Post by reticent »

I've installed the plugin on a headless debian server and have connected to it using a windows thin client - after enabling the plugin no options are present within the interface.

Does the plugin need to be installed on both the server and the client (I have tried both) or am I doing something wrong?

Shouldn't enabling the plugin create another option in that preferences pane?

Shryp

Post by Shryp »

By default I believe linux uses python 2.7 and windows uses python 2.6. Either uninstall your 2.6 windows and install a 2.7 version or see the wiki about manually adding plugins and making sure they are on both the server and client.

http://dev.deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Plug ... ingPlugins
reticent
New User
New User

Post by reticent »

Thanks a lot! I didn't spot the two different python versions. I installed the right version on each system and it's worked great. :D
Shryp

Post by Shryp »

reticent wrote:Thanks a lot! I didn't spot the two different python versions. I installed the right version on each system and it's worked great. :D
Glad to hear it. Do you know of a reason to use one python version over the other? I tried asking when I started using deluge and no one answered. I just went with the assumption that 2.7 was newer so it must be better.
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

Shryp wrote:Do you know of a reason to use one python version over the other? I tried asking when I started using deluge and no one answered. I just went with the assumption that 2.7 was newer so it must be better.
Deluge has been around for a long while and had its start with Python 2.6. I think it's really just a matter of continuing support for it.
reticent
New User
New User

Post by reticent »

When I was using the standard Label plugin, I had a bash script that could query a torrent ID and have it return the label. Is this possible with LabelPlus at all?

[edit] I've managed to get this working:

Code: Select all

#!/usr/bin/python

import sys
from deluge.ui.client import client
from twisted.internet import reactor

# Set up the logger to print out errors
from deluge.log import setupLogger
setupLogger()

d = client.connect()

torrent_id = sys.argv[1]

def on_connect_success(result):
    def on_get_torrent_status(torrent):
        print torrent["labelplus_name"]
        client.disconnect()
        reactor.stop()

client.core.get_torrent_status(torrent_id, ["labelplus_name"]).addCallback(on_get_torrent_status)

d.addCallback(on_connect_success)

def on_connect_fail(result):
        print result
        reactor.stop() 

d.addErrback(on_connect_fail)

reactor.run()