[Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
TheShanMan
Leecher
Leecher

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.1.0

Post by TheShanMan »

Any chance of enhancing this to allow a torrent to have multiple labels?
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

TheShanMan wrote:Any chance of enhancing this to allow a torrent to have multiple labels?
It is planned, but since it would require revisions to the data model, it may take a long while.
zakroma
New User
New User

Post by zakroma »

Can anyone help me with this great plugin please?

Im running deluge in FreeBSD 9.3 jail and while everything is working just fine, LabelPlus is not (but I can see the column in the web view).

/var/tmp/deluge-web returns this:

Code: Select all

[ERROR   ] 13:30:10 client:391 RPCError Message Received!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RPCRequest: labelplus.get_label_updates_dict(cdatetime
datetime
p1
(S'\x07\xdf\x02\x18\r\x1e\x05\x0e_\xe9'
tRp2
.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/deluge/core/rpcserver.py", line 299, in dispatch
    ret = self.factory.methods[method](*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/deluge/.config/deluge/plugins/LabelPlus-0.3.1.0-py2.7.egg/labelplus/core/core.py", line 94, in wrap
    raise LabelPlusError(ERR_CORE_NOT_INITIALIZED)

LabelPlusError: Plugin core not initialized
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

The "Plugin core not initialized" error means the client has loaded the plugin and is sending LabelPlus requests, but the plugin is not initialized on the daemon. The client waits for the daemon to initialize the plugin before sending any label queries, so it's strange that you are having this problem. Could you give me more information about your use case? How did you install the plugin? Also, if your web browser has a developer console, it may contain log messages from the plugin that may help me figure this out.
BigDe

Post by BigDe »

thank you so... much for the great plug-in :)
the thing I'm trying to do is make torrents getting downloaded to a specific path not after completion say if the label says Tvshows I want that particular labeled torrent to downloaded to folder Tvshows you said it it could be accomplished via your other plug-in move tool but there also I don't see any 'force move' inside plug-in settings so what approach would you suggest to get what i want ?
singularity
New User
New User

Post by singularity »

I am on windows 8.1 and deluge 1.3.11.
I am trying to install this.. tried installing via gui and also copying the egg file to appdata deluge plugin folder.
But the plugin is not showing up in the application.
I chose the py27 version. what am i doing wrong?
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

If you are using the official 1.3.11 build, it is bundled with Python 2.6, so you'll need the 2.6 version of the plugin.
gurabli
New User
New User

Post by gurabli »

First of all, thank you for this great plugin!

Excuse me for the n00b question, I have just moved to Deluge from uTorrent.
Can you please guide me how can I achieve that the labeled torrent is moved when downloaded to the folder named after the label (and continue seeding).

To illustrate what I mean:

I store all my downloaded stuff on a 2T drive mounted as /home/server/data/
There are directories under /data like tvshows, movies, sonarr, misc...

- I add a tv show torrent to Deluge and I apply label tvshows, then the downloaded tvshow episode will be moved and kept seeding to the /home/server/data/tvshows folder.
- I add a movie torrent to Deluge, I apply label movies, then the downloaded movie will be moved and kept seeding to the /home/server/data/movies folder

Also, if I Sonarr adds a torrent and labels it sonarr automatically, it should be moved to /home/server/data/sonarr.
More importantly, if Flexget downloads a tvshow, then it labels sonarr automatically, and download to folder /home/server/data/sonarr.

I have installed the plugin, but can not see any options for this. Maybe it is because I use WebUI for Deluge?

Many thanks!
saitoh183
New User
New User

Post by saitoh183 »

@Ratanak

After Reading this post of yours im trying to understand why all torrents get picked up by my sickrage label instead of the designated i made for them.

hereis a screenshot. As you can see i set it to reject certain trakers and names, yet when the torrent first arrives in Deluge it gets associated with this label. Then i have to apply the autolabel of the proper label in order to move the torrent and then i have to set the proper completion folder because it still retains the previous label completion folder. Also if i where to apply the autolable settings to exsisting torrents, it will associate all torrents to it. That just messes up everything.
labelplus.JPG
labelplus.JPG (42.73 KiB) Viewed 7412 times
So what am i not getting? Also I have tried to set it as Match Any as well.
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

Sorry for not responding sooner. I subscribed to this topic but I didn't receive any notifications that there were new posts.
gurabli wrote:I have installed the plugin, but can not see any options for this. Maybe it is because I use WebUI for Deluge?
Yes, to create and configure labels, you must use the GTK client or edit the LabelPlus configuration file manually.
saitoh183 wrote:As you can see i set it to reject certain trakers and names, yet when the torrent first arrives in Deluge it gets associated with this label.
Your autolabel criteria should include at least one selection criterion. I don't know if it was your intention, but the criteria you specify are all exclusion criteria. What happens in this case, is that anything that doesn't match all (or any, depending on the setting) of those criteria will be a match against the label. Basically, you are saying, "Anything that doesn't have these values should match this label." This is likely why all your torrents are associated with the label.

As for the specific torrent that is not labeled as you expect, I'd have to know more about the torrent before I can tell what is wrong.