[Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Hellboy42
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.2

Post by Hellboy42 »

do you think i can do this http://forum.deluge-torrent.org/viewtop ... =7&t=53243 with label plus ?
using some kind of variable or i don't know what ?
evgenetic
New User
New User

Post by evgenetic »

hey Ratanak,
thanks for the great plugin, switched from another client just for it.
i do have a small issue though - when adding torrents through magnet/hash the autolabel won't assign the requested labels automatically (when using the "any file"), but will do so correctly via the "apply to existing torrents". i guess this has something to do with the plugin missing the resolve of the magnet link to torrent and thus missing the file list. it does pick up the files and assigns the correct labels when using regular torrent files very well. can you look into it?
eldon
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] LabelPlus v0.3.2.1

Post by eldon »

shahram wrote:Downloading with one eg. "TV Shows" starts the download in "X:\DefaultDownloadLocation" and moves it into "X:\TVSHOWS" after completion
so basically Download Location is doing nothing.
I noticed the same behavior here.

My label is configured as follows :
"Set download location to"
"Label Based Folder"
or "Folder = /some/existing/path"
(both settings do the same thing.)

When adding a new torrent, i leave the default download path untouched, i select the category at the bottom and select some files to download (i haven't tried leaving all the downloads in the torrent).

Then the torrent file or directory is created in the default downlad path, not in the specified label path.

Using the "Move storage" option on the torrent with a specified path, do move the files to that path.

Btw it would be very nice to have a choice of paths based on label options, when using the "Move Storage" menu.

I installed the plugin on my test system (openelec 6) :
deluged: 1.3.12
libtorrent: 1.0.7.0
Python 2.7.3

I'm using a deluge client to remotely connect to deluged daemon on the server.
I don't see any errors in the debug log nor any mention of labelplus paths.

thx for your nice work.
Infextro

Post by Infextro »

Hello! Is it possible to set download location to smth like /<Label>/<Year>-<Month>-<Day>/ ?
Knowcontrol

Post by Knowcontrol »

Hello. What is the status of enabling the ability to assign labels within the WebUI?
Cas
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by Cas »

Knowcontrol wrote:Hello. What is the status of enabling the ability to assign labels within the WebUI?
It has always supported it, which is the same as the Deluge Label plugin. From the first post:
WebUI support is minimal with only a status column and label assignment context menu.
seanvree@hotmail.com

Post by seanvree@hotmail.com »

This is great.

I have a couple questions

1) do we need to have the regular label plugin enabled for this to work?

2) I've noticed that it doesn't automatically apply the label when it's added by another app (sonarr, couchpotato) the normal label plugin does, but Label+ does not, is this be design or am I missing something?

2.a. I enabled the regular label plugin and then set the "autolabel" option in label plus to set the label of the matching original label, but again, it doesn't do it automatically?

Using Label plus for Python 2.7 on Deluge 1.3.13 (windows)

Thanks!
Ratanak
Leecher
Leecher

Post by Ratanak »

evgenetic wrote:i do have a small issue though - when adding torrents through magnet/hash the autolabel won't assign the requested labels automatically (when using the "any file"), but will do so correctly via the "apply to existing torrents".
Yeah, magnet/hash torrents are added right away to Deluge, but LabelPlus needs them to resolve their details or autolabel will not match what you want. Might be possible to wait until the torrent resolves...
Infextro wrote:Hello! Is it possible to set download location to smth like /<Label>/<Year>-<Month>-<Day>/ ?
This would be tricky to do since it interferes with label directory hierarchies on disk, so probably won't do this.
seanvree@hotmail.com wrote: 1) do we need to have the regular label plugin enabled for this to work?

2) I've noticed that it doesn't automatically apply the label when it's added by another app (sonarr, couchpotato) the normal label plugin does, but Label+ does not, is this be design or am I missing something?

2.a. I enabled the regular label plugin and then set the "autolabel" option in label plus to set the label of the matching original label, but again, it doesn't do it automatically?
1) Only if you want to use the 'Label' criteria type for autolabeling, but LabelPlus can work without the regular plugin enabled.
2) All those other apps don't support LabelPlus, AFAIK. When they add a label, they are adding it to the Deluge Label plugin.
3) This is not currently possible. The relationship between LabelPlus and Label is one way.You can set it up so that setting a Deluge label automatically sets a LabelPlus label, but not the other way around.
mhertz

Post by mhertz »

Ratanak wrote:
evgenetic wrote:i do have a small issue though - when adding torrents through magnet/hash the autolabel won't assign the requested labels automatically (when using the "any file"), but will do so correctly via the "apply to existing torrents".
Yeah, magnet/hash torrents are added right away to Deluge, but LabelPlus needs them to resolve their details or autolabel will not match what you want. Might be possible to wait until the torrent resolves...
I would also love if you could please add this functionality if possible, thanks. Many sites are using magnets now primarily and I always choose them, since some sites delivers exe files and whatnot when selecting the torrent instead of the magnets and it's also quicker without needing to download a file first before starting the process.

Your two plugins, ltconfig and labelplus, for tuning libtorrent-options(e.g. privacy and performance) and using autolabels for auto-seperating different content into different folders without manual efforts(except initial setup/rules), are imho what makes deluge to stand out(since unmatched in alternatives), so thank you so much for all your efforts - it's very much appreciated.
gggirlgeek

Post by gggirlgeek »

Hi,

Thanks for the awesome plugin. It's everything I've always wanted in utorrent, thus I'm a convert to Deluge. :)

Can someone post a screenshot of their autolabel options? I am not understanding the rules and how to tell autolabel which Label I want it to use -- especially sub-labels I have some questions but a screenshot might clear up a lot before I post them.

Thanks a lot!
Deluge v1.13
libtorrent v1.09.09
Seedbox: Debian 8.6
Client on: Win7x64