[Plugin] SeedTime - Stop seed after time (v0.5)

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
gazpachoking

Re: [Plugin] SeedTime - Stop seed after time (v0.4)

Post by gazpachoking »

anonymous_user wrote:just what I searched, but sad it dont support webui, because I'm running deluge in headless server.
If you set up the default seed time in the gtkui it will be applied to all new torrents, even if you can't see it from the webui. See the thin client guide for connecting gtk ui to your headless server.
anonymous_user

Post by anonymous_user »

Thank you, got it working now.

now I miss
- Set default stop times for different labels and aplay to delete them allso.

this wold be realy good for downloading every new torrent and seed them eq 30 days and then delete automaticly.
http://www.bugmenot.com
cdthomas9

Post by cdthomas9 »

Is there a way to set a number of minutes to stop seeding? I want it to stop after 5 minutes
FrankBlack
New User
New User

Post by FrankBlack »

Is there a way to modify this script to delete the data when removing the torrent?
Rexous
New User
New User

Post by Rexous »

Hey Gazpachoking. Are you still planning on adding FlexGet support? Would love to use this!

Even without FlexGet support, it would be awesome to have Label support.

Thanks for your hard work!
PaulBags

Re: [Plugin] Stop seed after time v0.4

Post by PaulBags »

TSCTH wrote:
lloonmid wrote:hi, I want to have a plugin which gives more options like when remove an active torrent, at the same time remove its data too. and also let seedtime and ratio be an either way for removing. it's like you could set remove a torrent in 12 hours or ratio higher than 5. whichever match first could remove torrent. and I think it's better to distinguish "date added" with "seed time". can you do this? :)
I'd like this as well.
This is exactly what I'm looking for. Would love to see it intregrated into the label system, so that under queue settings we have additional 'stop seed at time' and 'delete data on remove' options. I'm so used to 'removing with data' that I only just realised the remove at ratio option wasn't going to delete anything.
EightyFour

Post by EightyFour »

Lately I have experienced some problems with the plugin. It simply removes the torrents before they begin. When removing the plugin, my torrents begin downloading. Does anyone have a solution for this?
PaulBags

Post by PaulBags »

I just had to force recheck a bunch of old, paused torrents and found that seedtime interferes and stops the checking process. Spent half the day thinking it was something else, worrying about my hard drive dying etc. Then I remembered this plugin, disabled it, and voila.

I hope this can be fixed, but if not I can live without seedtime. Either way, thanks for the plugin.
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

PaulBags wrote:I just had to force recheck a bunch of old, paused torrents and found that seedtime interferes and stops the checking process. Spent half the day thinking it was something else, worrying about my hard drive dying etc. Then I remembered this plugin, disabled it, and voila.

I hope this can be fixed, but if not I can live without seedtime. Either way, thanks for the plugin.
Oh, should have checked here first, but I just released a new version where I accidentally fixed this already. :)
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

EightyFour wrote:Lately I have experienced some problems with the plugin. It simply removes the torrents before they begin. When removing the plugin, my torrents begin downloading. Does anyone have a solution for this?
I think this should also be fixed in the new version. It makes sure to only act on torrents in the seeding state now.