[Plugin] SeedTime - Stop seed after time (v0.5)

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
captainnapalm

Re: [Plugin] SeedTime - Stop seed after time (v0.5)

Post by captainnapalm »

I would love if this plugin had an option to automatically delete the data as well as remove the torrent. Is that a possibility?
adepoyu
New User
New User

Post by adepoyu »

captainnapalm wrote:I would love if this plugin had an option to automatically delete the data as well as remove the torrent. Is that a possibility?
That would definitely be a great feature for this plugin. I would love to see it too. Fantastic job Gazpachoking!
dovetail
New User
New User

Post by dovetail »

I have a quick, simple question:
how does the plugin and libtorrent calculate seed time? does it take in to account the queue time as well or just the active announce/upload process?

I ask because i downloaded a bunch of back episodes of a show using my FlexGet script and had seed time set to 1.2 days. I had 15 files completed downloading but only allow 5 seeding at a time and noticed that all were removed from Deluge before they all had a chance to seed for the total 1.25 days each. When I checked what the private tracker recorded for those files some showed 8hrs others 1.01 days, the first 5 reached the full 1.25 days but no other files did.

also has FlexGet been updated to handle setting the SeedTime settings directly?
and a final request: could SeedTime also set seed ratio? just how much was uploaded AFTER downloading completed?

Thanks in advance
Symbiot

Post by Symbiot »

hi

I am trying to make this work.. I've enabled the plugin.. set the time to 3 days..
and I can see the 'seed time stop' column but all torrents stay at 3 days.. they never change and the torrents doesn't stop..

any ideas?