[Plugin] SeedTime - Stop seed after time (v0.5)

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
gazpachoking

Re: [Plugin] Stop seed after time v0.4

Post by gazpachoking »

stickman wrote:Wondering if there is any way to set seeding time using flexget.

I think the option isn't there yet, but I guess gazpachoking is more than qualified to answer :)
Yeah, I was planning on adding the option to FlexGet, just haven't done it yet. Guess I should get on that...
vood
New User
New User

Post by vood »

Im running deluge on a server with webui and console.
So I used thinclient to install this plugin, but after checking the box, there is nothing more. I cant conf anything for seedtime, no seedtime to display in columns, absolutely nothing.
Im running gtkui on windows, and jbmia already said he couldnt get it to work on windows, so is it solved? am I doing something wrong ?
And I also dont have any seedtime.conf file in deluge directory.. :/
lloonmid
New User
New User

Post by lloonmid »

hi, I want to have a plugin which gives more options like when remove an active torrent, at the same time remove its data too. and also let seedtime and ratio be an either way for removing. it's like you could set remove a torrent in 12 hours or ratio higher than 5. whichever match first could remove torrent. and I think it's better to distinguish "date added" with "seed time". can you do this? :)
TSCTH
New User
New User

Post by TSCTH »

lloonmid wrote:hi, I want to have a plugin which gives more options like when remove an active torrent, at the same time remove its data too. and also let seedtime and ratio be an either way for removing. it's like you could set remove a torrent in 12 hours or ratio higher than 5. whichever match first could remove torrent. and I think it's better to distinguish "date added" with "seed time". can you do this? :)
I'd like this as well.
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

vood wrote:Im running deluge on a server with webui and console.
So I used thinclient to install this plugin, but after checking the box, there is nothing more. I cant conf anything for seedtime, no seedtime to display in columns, absolutely nothing.
Im running gtkui on windows, and jbmia already said he couldnt get it to work on windows, so is it solved? am I doing something wrong ?
And I also dont have any seedtime.conf file in deluge directory.. :/
You probably have the wrong version of the plugin on your client. If your client and server are running different versions of python, you'll need to install the correct egg separately on each of them. The Windows install will always need the 2.6 version of the plugin. If your daemon is running on a linux server, you'll have to check what version of python it is running on.

See note in plugins wiki page.
EightyFour

Re: [Plugin] SeedTime - Stop seed after time (v0.4)

Post by EightyFour »

I got a problem with the plugin. When my download finishes, then it doesn't start timing in the 'Seed time' column. So the plugin doesn't work for me. Anybody got a solution to this?
EightyFour

Post by EightyFour »

EightyFour wrote:I got a problem with the plugin. When my download finishes, then it doesn't start timing in the 'Seed time' column. So the plugin doesn't work for me. Anybody got a solution to this?
It seems the problem only occurs when torrents are added through flexget, when added manually the timer begins. Does anyone has a suggestion to solve this?
EightyFour

Post by EightyFour »

EightyFour wrote:
EightyFour wrote:I got a problem with the plugin. When my download finishes, then it doesn't start timing in the 'Seed time' column. So the plugin doesn't work for me. Anybody got a solution to this?
It seems the problem only occurs when torrents are added through flexget, when added manually the timer begins. Does anyone has a suggestion to solve this?
I think this problem is related to the option 'Main file only: yes' in flexget, the plugin don't see the torrent as completed and does not start counting. Is there anyway to get around this?
gazpachoking

Post by gazpachoking »

EightyFour wrote: I think this problem is related to the option 'Main file only: yes' in flexget, the plugin don't see the torrent as completed and does not start counting. Is there anyway to get around this?
Hmm, it uses the seed time value that libtorrent keeps, I guess it doesn't count when you have finished only part of the files, even if that is all you want. Not sure a good way around this.
anonymous_user

Post by anonymous_user »

just what I searched, but sad it dont support webui, because I'm running deluge in headless server.
http://www.bugmenot.com