[Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Re: [Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Post by bro »

Qwertee wrote:
bro wrote: If you are able to run Deluge in a debugger it might be possible to find the cause.
Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge on how to go about this. If this is a fringe case and hasn't been reported before we can assume it's due to my configuration and in which case, I won't persue any further. Thanks for the consideration, but I'd rather not waste your time.
Crashes have been reported before, but I thought those issues had been sorted out i the later versions. Such crashes due to external libraries can be notoriously hard to figure out, at least when there is no useful debug info.

To debug I believe you'll need a python enabled GDB build. I haven't tried to debug a python program with GDB on Windows, but I expect it's just crap.

However, the problem is most probably in the GUI part so if you run deluge in thin client mode you should be able to have the daemon running without crashing.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
ANOka
New User
New User

Post by ANOka »

ANOka wrote:
bro wrote:It matches from the start of the URL so you have to use https://ncore.cc, not just ncore.cc
Ok, I will try.
Nothing changes. :( Any new idea?

Code: Select all

(2014-08-20T18:47:52): Unable to decode torrent file! (invalid bencoding) URL: 'https://ncore.cc/torrents.php?action=download&id=1612969'
(2014-08-20T18:47:53): Adding torrent: 'https://ncore.cc/torrents.php?action=download&id=1612969' using cookies: ({},)
(2014-08-20T18:47:53): Adding torrent: 'https://ncore.cc/torrents.php?action=download&id=1621969' using cookies: ({},)
(2014-08-20T18:47:53): Failed to add torrent 'Extant.S01E05.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION' from url 'https://ncore.cc/torrents.php?action=download&id=1621969'
yarss2_a.png
yarss2_a.png (29.24 KiB) Viewed 5616 times
yarss2_b.png
yarss2_b.png (105.65 KiB) Viewed 5616 times
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

@ANOka, sorry, I remembered wrong on how the cookies were matched.
In the RSS Feeds tab you will see the base url in the "Site" column for each RSS Feed. It will match this value against the value in the cookies settings, so make sure the value in the cookie settings equals the one in the "Site" column.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
ANOka
New User
New User

Post by ANOka »

bro wrote:@ANOka, sorry, I remembered wrong on how the cookies were matched.
In the RSS Feeds tab you will see the base url in the "Site" column for each RSS Feed. It will match this value against the value in the cookies settings, so make sure the value in the cookie settings equals the one in the "Site" column.
Sorry, but I don't understand you exactly. What can I set on cookies? (A screenshot please.)
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

In the column "Site" in the "RSS Feeds" tab you should see the base name of the url for each tracker. I presume this value should be ncore.cc for your tracker. If it is, it should work to use ncore.cc in the cookie settings in the "Site URL" field.

You can PM me your config (yarss2.config) so I can test. Just obscure any sensitive values (replace some characters).
mazzo

Post by mazzo »

hi

this plugin auto download feeds ?

i'm running deluge version ( 1.3.1 ) on "windows serve r2012 standard edition" , and i have downloaded this file : https://bitbucket.org/bendikro/deluge-y ... -py2.6.egg

and i managed to install the plugin from deluge preference

i have added my torrent feed, and make intervals 5 minutes

but untill now, no torrent has been added ! i can't see any torrent download !!!

PS: when i click add new subscription, nothing happens !!
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

mazzo wrote:hi

this plugin auto download feeds ?

i'm running deluge version ( 1.3.1 ) on "windows serve r2012 standard edition" , and i have downloaded this file : https://bitbucket.org/bendikro/deluge-y ... -py2.6.egg

and i managed to install the plugin from deluge preference

i have added my torrent feed, and make intervals 5 minutes

but untill now, no torrent has been added ! i can't see any torrent download !!!

PS: when i click add new subscription, nothing happens !!
Hi

I haven't tested with Deluge 1.3.1 so I'm not sure how that works. I recommend you install the latest Deluge version. You should use the latest YaRSS2 version which is YaRSS2-1.3.3-py2.6.egg. You should also delete the yarss2.conf file after upgrading to the latest YaRSS2 version.
mazzo

Post by mazzo »

the whole problem is that the most stable version for "windows server 2012" is the deluge 1.3.1 , i will try installing 1.3.5 and see

btw, where i can find the "yarss2.conf" file to delete it ?

+

i have tested it on my own PC with version 1.3.5 and it works fine

but i face a problem, i don't want to download the old RSS , i want it to download only new RSS feeds !

how to make this ?

i have tried to set the time in subscription, but it still download old RSS files

thanks in advance :)
mazzo

Post by mazzo »

any reply ?
RedShadoww

Post by RedShadoww »

Is there anyway to have the feed automatically download when it picks up an update?