[Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
Taisho
New User
New User

Re: [Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Post by Taisho »

Yeah there is a problem with the rss plugin on windows, i think there is beening worked on it. If you goto the yaRSS2 setnings and "run subcrition" it will crash the application. But for me it seems to work OK if i dont do that, but i do still have some random crahses but i think it also migt be something with the RSS plugin but its very neet rss feed so i am keeping it :)
bbrriiaann

YaRSS2 does not start torrent

Post by bbrriiaann »

Newbie warning here. I've checkec google and these forums but can't figure out what is wrong.

I am running deluge 1.3.11 on Windows Vista. I have installed the YaRSS2 plug-in.

I have added a feed from showrss.info. The feed URL looks something like this http://showrss.info/rss.php?user_id=xxx ... roper=null

Next I created a subscription, with a include regex filter of .* Every show found in the feed is listed as green. The TTL value is set at 30 min. The subscription is marked as active.

When I hit apply or OK, none of the shows listed in YaRSS2 start. However if I right clock on the torrent listed in the subscription and choose add torrent it starts just fine.

Any idea what I am missing?

thanks
swangy

Post by swangy »

I am running deluge 1.3.11 on Windows Vista. I have installed the YaRSS2 plug-in.

I have added a feed from showrss.info. The feed URL looks something like this http://showrss.info/rss.php?user_id=xxx ... roper=null

Next I created a subscription, with a include regex filter of .* Every show found in the feed is listed as green. The TTL value is set at 30 min. The subscription is marked as active.

When I hit apply or OK, none of the shows listed in YaRSS2 start. However if I right clock on the torrent listed in the subscription and choose add torrent it starts just fine.
upvote for this question, i've the same issue with the same setup and same website....
witnessmenow
New User
New User

Post by witnessmenow »

swangy wrote:

upvote for this question, i've the same issue with the same setup and same website....
Same issue, slightly different set up.

I'm running as service on a ubuntu machine, with a Mac as the client. Running Deluge 1.3.6 and YaRSS2 version 1.3.3

Same as guys have mentioned, I'm using a feed from showRSS. I am trying to match all (currently just have ".") and I get all green arrows.

But the torrents never seem to get added to the download queue on their own. If in the subscriptions tab, I right click and run "get this subscription" it seems to adds them ok.

I then added a new show to my rssfeed to see if I could test if it is now working. I could see it in the subscriptions details, but again it did not download til i clicked get this subscription

Is there anything I am doing wrong?

EDIT: Actually one thing I notice that is kind of odd:

I only installed Deludge today at about 11:00AM but the subscription is saying that it last matched at "2014-12-29T06:40:01" (6AM). Both the system time of the ubuntu machine and the mac are correct. Possible red herring but just thought I would mention
lightness

Post by lightness »

I'm new to deluge and the YaRSS2 plugin, I have managed to add it to the plugins and have the YaRSS2 option appear in my Settings dialog. I've setup my feed in the tab "RSS Feeds", however, when I click on "add Subscription" in the first tab the popup just flashes and nothing happens (some references to that problem where already made to this in the forum, but I found no solution when I read through them).

OS is Windows 7 professional
Deluge: 1.3.11
libtorrent: 0.16.18.0
YaRSS2: 1.3.3

Any help would be much appreciated, I'm really looking forward the RSS feature.
Thanks in advance!
witnessmenow
New User
New User

Post by witnessmenow »

witnessmenow wrote:
swangy wrote:

Same issue, slightly different set up.

I'm running as service on a ubuntu machine, with a Mac as the client. Running Deluge 1.3.6 and YaRSS2 version 1.3.3

Same as guys have mentioned, I'm using a feed from showRSS. I am trying to match all (currently just have ".") and I get all green arrows.

But the torrents never seem to get added to the download queue on their own. If in the subscriptions tab, I right click and run "get this subscription" it seems to adds them ok.

I then added a new show to my rssfeed to see if I could test if it is now working. I could see it in the subscriptions details, but again it did not download til i clicked get this subscription

Is there anything I am doing wrong?

EDIT: Actually one thing I notice that is kind of odd:

I only installed Deludge today at about 11:00AM but the subscription is saying that it last matched at "2014-12-29T06:40:01" (6AM). Both the system time of the ubuntu machine and the mac are correct. Possible red herring but just thought I would mention
Without changing anything I got a notification that something finished downloading today so I guess its working as expected!
Deto15

Post by Deto15 »

I have a problem with making YaRSS2 work one my setup, any advice would be helpful :(

I'm running deluged 1.3.3 on Raspbian and use Deluge 1.3.6 on Windows 8.1 to control it.
I see that I got Python 2.7 installed on my Windows and same on Raspbian.
I've put YaRSS2 2.7 egg on Windows first in appdata folder, it showed up in my settings on list of plugins where I turned it on.
I looked up on Raspbian and the file landed in right folder there too. I've opened deluge-console and it says plugin is enabled.

So according to everything I read, it all should work fine right now, but simply nothing happens. When I open Deluge on Windows, I just can't see any RSS tab or anything anywhere that would be related to RSS feeds. Obviously I also restarted both machines but that didn't helped either.

Is there anything obvious I might be missing? :(
genghisdani

Post by genghisdani »

Hi, I'm new to Deluge and YaRSS2. I just switched my HTPC over from Windows 8 to KodiBuntu. I've set up the Deluge daemon and YaRSS2 plugin and configured it completely for all my shows.

My question is: will the HTPC continue to download all torrents from my RSS feed via the daemon, without needing a client? TIA
Kaiser

Post by Kaiser »

bro wrote:
mazzo wrote:the whole problem is that the most stable version for "windows server 2012" is the deluge 1.3.1 , i will try installing 1.3.5 and see
btw, where i can find the "yarss2.conf" file to delete it ?
+
i have tested it on my own PC with version 1.3.5 and it works fine
but i face a problem, i don't want to download the old RSS , i want it to download only new RSS feeds !
how to make this ?
i have tried to set the time in subscription, but it still download old RSS files
thanks in advance :)
yarss2.conf is located with the other deluge config files. If the timetamps in the feed are correct it will not add any torrents that are older than the last matched torrent.
You can test by resetting the timestamp, running the subscription manually (and verify that the torrent was added). Delete the torrent that was added and rerun the subcription (without resetting the timestamp). This time the torrent should not be added. You can see what happens in the Log window.
Hello,

regarding this, I have found that when I add or edit a subscription, if I change the "Last Matched" field by clicking "Now" (and therefore changing the DateTime to current), it actually fetches ALL the old torrents and, after that, changes the Date again to the latest Torrent's. I am not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but it may be a bug. Either the check is not done properly (it checks for equality instead of less or equal) or the field is not properly set inside.

The only workaround is to add a new subscription, run it and remove all the torrents that were added, so that the Last Matched field is properly initialized.

I am running the daemon on a separate machine, if that plays any role.

I am running Deluge Client 1.3.6 on Linux Mint 17.1 and Deluge Server 1.3.3 on Debian GNU/Linux 7.8
yarss
New User
New User

Post by yarss »

Every thing is Working Fine But i need little help

i dont want to filter coz in that SECTION there are shows with different names uploads daily,So what Ever the Shows Update to that Category i need to download it the thing is when i insert rss feed its garbing current 15 download listed which i downloaded i need to skip that i need new shows but how ? its grabbing all 15 i cant even filter

my Regex value is [SPACE] or .* which mean any & Title Contains space is there any expression value which only downloads new not current listed