[Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Suggest, post, or discuss plugins for Deluge
shaboogen

Re: [Plugin] YaRSS2 - RSS plugin with GTKUI support

Post by shaboogen »

bro wrote:
endoverend wrote:So my tracker just added an option to automatically add bookmarked torrents to the RSS feed. However, this doesn't work well with YaRSS2. It refuses to add my torrents because the timestamp is before the timestamp of the last torrent I added. This is normal, because some torrents are published before others. Is there any way around this besides resetting the timestamp every time I download something? Thanks.
Not really. The only way to fix this would be to store an id for each added torrent instead of the latest timestamp. Alternatively I could add an option to ignore the timestamp altogether. In that case it will always add all the torrents in the RSS.
+1 for either IDs or ignore timestamp.

I'm in much the same position as endoverend. Would absolutely love this feature.

Other than that, loving YaRSS2. Fantastic plugin.

D.S
ANOka
New User
New User

Post by ANOka »

Hi!

Does it support the plugin the HTTPS connections?
I've got "Unable to decode torrent file! (invalid bencoding)" error. (See attachment.)
Attachments
yarss2-censored.log
(9.03 KiB) Downloaded 165 times
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

ANOka wrote:Hi!

Does it support the plugin the HTTPS connections?
I've got "Unable to decode torrent file! (invalid bencoding)" error. (See attachment.)
Are they direct links to torrent files? Redirects should be supported, but it still has to link to torrent file (or be a magnet link). Some sites lets you view the RSS feed without being logged in, but to download the torrent file you'll have to be logged in. You can solve this by adding the cookies from your browser to the YaRSS2 settings.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

Qwertee wrote:
bro wrote:
Qwertee wrote:Hi, I have encountered a persistent bug that crashes Deluge on occassion. I believe this happens when the plugin fetches the RSS feed, as this will also happen when manually running the subscription. Pic related is displayed upon crash, along with a runtime error.

I should add this has been the case since 1.3.5 on Windows7, and through all versions of YaRSS2 I have used.
I'm not sure what causes this, but I've added created an issue here: https://bitbucket.org/bendikro/deluge-y ... g-torrents
This bug having not been reported before, could the RSS feed be the cause? For reference I'm using multiple subcriptions from http://www.nyaa.se/?page=rss, checking hourly. Deluge also seems to crash randomly regardless of whether it has been running 1 hour or 1 day, and only when YaRSS2 is enabled obviously.
If you are able to run Deluge in a debugger it might be possible to find the cause.
When reporting issues, please include any relevant information such as OS (and version), python version (for Windows users this depends on which Deluge installer was used), Deluge version and plugin version.
ANOka
New User
New User

Post by ANOka »

bro wrote: Are they direct links to torrent files? Redirects should be supported, but it still has to link to torrent file (or be a magnet link). Some sites lets you view the RSS feed without being logged in, but to download the torrent file you'll have to be logged in. You can solve this by adding the cookies from your browser to the YaRSS2 settings.
The are direct link, no redirect. I can download torrent file, when I'm logged in.
I've already added cookies (user/pass) from my browser to the YaRSS2 settings.
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

ANOka wrote: The are direct link, no redirect. I can download torrent file, when I'm logged in.
I've already added cookies (user/pass) from my browser to the YaRSS2 settings.
Possibly the cookie settings are wrong. Your log says

Code: Select all

Downloading torrent: 'https://ncore.cc/torrents.php?action=download&id=_TORRENT_ID_' using cookies: {}
so no cookies are used. Or did you remove the values between {} in the log?
ANOka
New User
New User

Post by ANOka »

bro wrote:

Downloading torrent: 'https://ncore.cc/torrents.php?action=download&id=_TORRENT_ID_' using cookies: {}
so no cookies are used. Or did you remove the values between {} in the log?
No, I don't.
There are cookies data below:

[DEBUG   ] 13:09:16 rpcserver:470 Emit Event: YARSSConfigChangedEvent [{'cookies': {u'0': {u'active': True, u'value': {u'stilus': u'ncold', u'nick': u'_MY_LOGIN_NAME_', u'nyelv': u'hu', u'pass': u'_MY_PASSWORD_'}, u'site': u'ncore.cc', u'key': u'0'}}...
bro
Top Bloke
Top Bloke

Post by bro »

It matches from the start of the URL so you have to use https://ncore.cc, not just ncore.cc
ANOka
New User
New User

Post by ANOka »

bro wrote:It matches from the start of the URL so you have to use https://ncore.cc, not just ncore.cc
Ok, I will try.
Qwertee
New User
New User

Post by Qwertee »

bro wrote: If you are able to run Deluge in a debugger it might be possible to find the cause.
Unfortunately I don't have the knowledge on how to go about this. If this is a fringe case and hasn't been reported before we can assume it's due to my configuration and in which case, I won't persue any further. Thanks for the consideration, but I'd rather not waste your time.